Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    Hang on, so... could the current record for maximum teleporter destinations from one location be increased if you used a mount to increase the player’s hitbox size?
    So... everything except my browser has stopped responding when I click on it... Does anyone have a fix?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Well, they are now. but I don't have that problem anymore.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Might've been your browser lagging the entire rest of the system.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The programs were still working as intended, they weren’t even lagging (in fact, task manager was open and I had a lot of resources), the only real weird thing is that clicking windows except chrome did absolutely nothing (alt+tab still worked)
    "Cenx, last seen 5 minutes ago, viewing thread." Notice the fact that the thread title wasn't available, meaning it's not released to the public yet.

Secret plans are happening :naughty:
    I just had a horrible idea… What if I made a superboss version of the Master Mode Cultist suggestion I made a while back? I have a few… fun... ideas for attacks.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    The Boss is invincible for 5 minutes then you must perform a QTE within a 1 second gap and if you miss it you have to wait until the next opening.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    The boss also regenerates while invincible.

I swear the superboss rework won't be bull:red:. It'll just be… what the original suggestion would have been if I hadn't restrained myself, and let my inner creativity go wild with attacks.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    do it
    Can someone attempt to explain to me why some people prefer easy games over hard ones? I've found that I tend to feel listless after playing games which are too easy, and hard games are fun for me even if I don't succeed at them. :D
    It has been confusing me for a while... so I would appreciate an answer.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I don't have access to them right now, but just know it's a crappy laptop from 2016.
    Chir'
    Chir'
    Thanks for reminding me I should install that damn GPU I still haven't installed despite having had it for weeks now.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I also have a habit of neglecting to install new hardware, once I didn't install a new drive for about 2 months after I got it :dryadsad:
    PSA for the Omegas: Don't pressure people to join us. That isn't our goal. Let them decide for themselves if they wish to be assimilated into our ranks.
    Imagine if there was a PVP server that had different tiers based on progression, so that you could actually end up USING some things:
    • Tier 1: Pre-boss, and also everything that can be obtained before a Shadow Orb/Crimson Heart is destroyed. Reaver Shark is not counted, so no hellstone.
    • Tier 2: Post Evil boss, post shadow orb, and post Old One's Army (Tier 1), no hell loot.
    (Cont.)
    Reactions: The Storm
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Last Prism, Meowmere, Rainbow Crystal Staff, Sniper Rifle... that stuff is going in Tier 5.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Sniper rifle might go in tier 4, just maybe though. It's at least line of sight, unlike the utter stupidity of the Rainbow Crystal.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    If a weapon/armor/accessory performs too well/is never used. It might get its tier changed...

I guess I'll put this on the priority list right above Alchemist, because it won't require as much effort.
    Derplore Progress Update: Sections 1-4 are finished, and section 5 is halfway done. There will be 7 sections on the first release, but I will add more to it after that.
    Reactions: Sciffles
    Sciffles
    Sciffles
    Great to see it making some progress!
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Day <insert day number here>: Still waiting on the Derplore :dryadsmile:
    An alchemist class? Hell yeah! I just found your profile post on this and I hope you'll have the time to finish it!

If you're looking for any ideas on how it could play, I would try adding mixes to use with your flasks. They would enhance the flask with various effects, so you could have a frostburn mix that would add some extra damage and make the flask spew out a few frostburn embers.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Seems balanced to me :D
    The Storm
    The Storm
    I'm assuming the Toxic flask will be stolen given to the Alchemist class?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    It serves as a magic weapon which doubles as a gas. I didn't want to steal anything from the other classes.
    Oh god, I went and started making the Alchemist Class before I finished the Derplore... It's gonna get delayed, isn't it :sigh:
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Here's my version of gold wood that I definitely didn't steal the gold color scheme from:
    Wood00b1f7a9c4bae364.png
    Dapling
    Dapling
    @Sir. Fluff I would work on Greenaria if I could remember how to extract the files :p
    COOKl
    COOKl
    ech I still need to tell you how to do that.
    Ever just had a whole bunch of ideas for suggestions but then immediately forgot what they were upon actually making the thread?
    What the hell? Why am I only learning today that the Toolbox is an item that exists in vanilla terraria?
    The Storm
    The Storm
    Because it's just a very rare Toolbelt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom