Night's Edge -> ___
    Light's Bane -> ___
    Blood Butcherer -> Blood Piercer
    Blade of Grass -> Bow of Grass
    Firey Greatsword -> Firey Longbow
    Muramasa -> ___
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    Wouldn't the firey greatsword just make the Molten Bow?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Legendary bows are a different category than legendary swords, but If your intention is to make direct bow alternates to the swords. Then everything goes.

Demonite, crimtane and hellstone already has bow alternates though.
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    Yes, Thorium has recipes like this, and they just use those bows for the Terra Bow.
    do you ever look at other people build crazy things and kill supreme calamitas in under 2 minutes and then think "man, i'm really not good at this game" after you fail to finish a pumpkin moon or something
    Reactions: neoselket
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Meanwhile me raging cos I'm not getting an influx waver from Martian saucers (my favourite weapon) then mourning for how bad the terra blade is compared to the old gen one then die to Duke fishron with terra blade and pretend I'm a god

All this happened except Duke fishron
    kinker31🪓
    kinker31🪓
    I once died to the Eye of Cthulu during my first MasoVengance casual playthrough. Twice. I still have to use OmniWield to even stand a chance.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Fun fact: I loved the pumpkin moon so much i got really good at dodging attacks and stuff just because I'd had so much practice. I even made a video about it.
    eye of cthulhu, dungeon guardian, skeletron, wall of flesh, skeletron prime, the twins, plantera, and duke fishron without teeth (and retinazer without its lazer)
    Look at my Vanity Contest Submission here!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom