Mr. AL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I’m a little bit late, but happy 2nd birthday to this account!!!!!!!!! The Birthday Party is next Thursday at 12:00 pm MST. Everyone will be invited to this fun-filled Hotwheels themed birthday bash. RSVP below
    I have completed my long and arduous journey. I have now watched all Yo Mama videos on YouTube. What a seriously underrated anime.
    I hate the Kool Aid Man. He just destroyed one of my walls while screaming “OH YEAH!”. It’s almost like he enjoys damaging others property. What an evil person.
    Reactions: novvon
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    Dude also broke the only wall I didn’t have insurance for.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    The fourth one?
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    Nah the 5th one
    Not a big fan of online schooling. The best part of school was not paying attention in Spanish class and instead having a conversation with the person sitting next to you about how much of an artistic masterpiece the Madagascar movie was.
    Phenomalix008
    Phenomalix008
    I remember in French class, we had a food unit and everyone wanted to watch Ratatouille in class.
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    That was an okay movie, but I didn’t understand the ending. Making the exterminator come in and kill all the rats was a really bizarre way to end it. 10/10 great movie
    JaxYT
    JaxYT
    Ppl start talking about john wick and pumped up kicks plays
    If there’s Jimmy Neutron where’s Jimmy Proton and Jimmy Electron?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I don't know what happened to Jimmy Electron, but there's actually just six different Jimmy Quarks. The Jimmy Quarks who formed the being known as Jimmy Neutron had a shared IQ, causing this hivemind to be much higher in intelligence than other beings. Jimmy Proton was defeated by the other three Jimmy Quarks long ago.
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    Interesting. Can’t see why they wouldn’t cover these important details in the show.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Maybe Jimmy neutron killed them cos they wanted to be Jimmy atom
    If time machines were invented I would go back in time to shake hands with my past self from two minutes ago
    Starfire1174
    Starfire1174
    That sounds like it could have adverse effects on the space time continuum.
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    Nah
    There are two kinds of people in this world. People who like fruity pebbles and people who like cocoa pebbles
    I’m still waiting for an update for the GameCube version of Terraria.
    Murphmario
    Murphmario
    Nah dude. I'm waiting on an updated related to Minecraft on the Dreamcast.
    Mr. AL
    Mr. AL
    That’s never coming
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    Man, I'd totally dust off the old 'cube if I could play like, 1.2.4 on it or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom