Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait,chlorophyte can grow?
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Thank you,now,lets build an chlorophyte abuse...
    Chlorophyte:NO! YOU CANT JUST ABUSE ME!
    Me:Shut up and grow.
    The Storm
    The Storm
    It has limits on how much it can grow, if there's a certain amount within an area no more will grow.
    Cheese sticks
    Cheese sticks
    Me places 50 blocks of it hoping it grows
    Excuse me, where could I put my ad for my new fanfiction?
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Γεια σας, πώς πηγαίνει η μέρα σας;
    Νομίζω ότι αλλάζει κατά λάθος το πληκτρολόγιο στα ελληνικά, δεν ξέρω πώς να το φτιάξω, να στείλω βοήθεια.
    :confused:
    Kelp
    Kelp
    If you wrote that with the keyboard being on another setting you're either greek or lucky. Word structure is different.
    If you're on Windows 10, I believe you want bottom right, next to the date and clock, and before your sound symbol. Or you can go to your control panel > language settings
    Digitus
    Digitus
    Thank you,i thinked i was going to be a greek-ier forever...
    Note:Never touch settings without knowing what they do first.
    Any idea if there will be a beta for Mobile 1.4? Just curious, as I'm going to get PC version very soon. Mobile will always be my Alma Mater.
    I guess the vanity contests winners won’t be revealed on this 25 April. Maybe Sunday?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    There’s no set date for when winners will be revealed. They’ll be announced when they’re announced. :) I know it’s hard to wait.
    superwill771
    superwill771
    But at least the voting thread could be updated and closed. So that people won’t think they are delays or something.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    The voting thread says explicitly that voting would end on the 24th (which has passed), and when you try to vote, the voting site says that votes are no longer being accepted. It’s pretty apparent that voting is over. I don’t think anyone thinks there’s something wrong just because winners haven’t been announced hours after voting has ended. These things take time.
    Hey I have mini boss idea its star that can be summon by puting a cursed star in sky island chest then it its like mimic but its a star it shots star burns a refence to star burtes and have be pre planter hard mode it drops a star rod summons baby cursed stars
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi Stipulate, your adventure map looks great. On the forums, you're allowed to make a thread for it (which I see you've done) as well as adding it to your signature and post it on your own profile whenever you like (without spamming). :)
    Hey how do I attach photos on my feed posts from my computer and not from a link?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi there BreakOG, I see that you got your question answered in the Forum Help thread, sorry for the delay in answering.
    Femboy_Neo
    Femboy_Neo
    Its ok
    Who else also has every item in the game?
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Me (except luminite unobtainable items, and Phasic Warp Ejector, both in stock 1.3.5.3, but if you count modded 1.3.5.3 I have everything, even those items)
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Again, how did you collect so much chlorophyte?

Also, I highly doubt you have the nymph banner.
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Intel Xeon Ω
    I farmed it, 5x5 style, and yes I do have the Nymph banner, as well as the Blue/White Cultist Archer banners (TBH i had to use Terrasavr to get the White Cultist Archer banner since it's unobtainable without hacks)
    Who else hates that Terraria is being called a 2D rip-off of Minecraft?

I know I do.
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    @Intel Xeon Ω just like how people think cats (an animal that hasn't purposefully killed people, not talking about wild cats) are vicious and dogs (an animal that's purposely killed 10,000+ humans, not talking about wild dogs) are nice and cute. It's just dumb.
    TerrariaGeek401
    TerrariaGeek401
    I love both of the games, but in no universe could Terraria sensibly be called a 2D ripoff of Minecraft.
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    yeah if anyone says that "yOu CaN cLeArLy SeE hOw It RiPpEd OfF mInEcRaFt" ill say "yeah i can definitely see how terraria stole a sword that shoots cats from minecraft, how it took sharknados from minecraft, and how it stole a nyan cart minecart from minecraft. Oh, wait! None of that IS in Minecraft."
    can someone on ps4 come on and justify my world plz like get rid of the evil my username is Rasterslan help on the 15th
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Get the Clentaminator and you will make the evil biome get destroyed across every dimension
    got any tips on killing the wall of flesh in expert
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    Use a nights edge, flamerang, and the strongest bow

and a waterbolt obvi
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Intel Xeon Ω
    Chisaki, bouncy dynamite or regular dynamite is way better than beenades (The harpoon is also better)
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    PotupchikGAMESStudios
    actually i was wrong u should make a platform that goes across the underworld, run from the WOF, make sure hes like 10 blocks off screen, and throw bombs behind u at WOF
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom