GawenStarTeller
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Christ, why does the one of the highest earning franchises in the world have to team up with Tencent of all companies to create a sub-par looking mobile game? What timeline am I living in?
    Yuki Senoue
    Yuki Senoue
    I have a theory that the world did end in 2012, and we got thrown in the worst timeline as result.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    To do business in China you have to have a local entity such as a WOFE manage your business in China for you. China has strict regulations on doing business within it's own country. A WOFE is a sort of proxy or middleman you have to go through. Tencent is one of the more popular companies to use when dealing with media including games.
    Grumpy Squid
    Grumpy Squid
    The largest mobile market in the world exists in China. So if you want to sell a mobile game in China you have to use an entity such as Tencent to get it done.
    me: wow, i'm actually doing really good at building for once! the creation compendium: allow me to introduce myself
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Ehhum I’ll help you out, search up khaios build tips on YouTube, and I got pretty decent(also it helps with a character that has every material you want even ones you don’t want.)
    How is the happiness discount determined when both negative and positive elements are mixed together? For example, if I have the Guide, Zoologist, and Golfer (in that horizontal order) placed within 25 blocks of each other, will they suffer negatively for having too many NPCs nearby, or get a positive increase for liking one another?
    • Love
    Reactions: The Terramere
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Also, does having three NPCs beside each other completely negate the 10% bonus you get from an uncrowded town, or just add a 4% negative value?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    someone needs to make a calculator program for this lol
    Man, I wish I had experience (or rather the time managing skills, frankly) in modding and spriting so that I could create mods that fill the glaring, gaping chasm in Summoner progression, among other things.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Same.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    it's like

they added whips but didn't even use them to fix the huge hole between the surface and the underground jungle

where's my corruption/crimson whip themed around cruelty

where's my lightsaber whip (that actually exist in star wars canon)

where's my blue enchanted dungeon whip
    Such interesting questions we have when entering hardmode, such as: "What will my hardmode ores be?" and "Will my surface Hallow be eaten by the Jungle or the Snow biome?"
    Reactions: neoselket
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Out of everything, I'd prefer the Hallow going through the Jungle rather than the Corruption or Crimson. The Hallow at least doesn't turn mud into dirt.
    Really hope that they spend a decent amount of time polishing 1.4 instead of just leaving it how it is because it's the "final update". It has the most controversies of any Terraria update to date.
    I really think that Red needs to shake off his torch placement pet peeve tbh. It's a strange gripe to have in a sandbox game.
    Kind of wish that the Supreme Intelligence from the Captain Marvel movie was a real thing. Obviously not... well, almost all of it, but it'd be nice to know who the person I respect the most is.
    Minecraft Dungeons is way too cinematically epic for the game it's based on.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's one way to make up for underwhelming those who watched and/or played Story Mode.
    Reactions: Cheese sticks
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    So on closer inspection, I think this has do have something to do with how the squirrel is interacting with the platforms. You'll notice how when it's at the top of the platform staircase, it falls a long way, then takes several movements that resemble it going up platforms (falling further each time it starts to go up a new one).
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    When it reaches the top of the staircase, it stands still and slowly rises to its correct position, glitching through all the blocks along the way.
    _Lord_xD
    _Lord_xD
    HAHAHHA
    Ever tried chewing something (e.g. crackers) while looking at a digital alarm clock?
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    no, why
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    The numbers on the clock will shake from your perspective because the act of chewing is causing your eyes to move.
    A question concerning the functionality of torch luck: does it apply to just regular torches, or does it extend to their other variants that you can craft with them, such as campfires and tiki torches?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom