Draco63
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am ecstatic right now, because in my current playthrough of Calamity in Revengeance mode, I just defeated Polterghast. On the third try. And Polterghast is probably the boss I have struggled the most with through my various playthroughs.
    Draco63
    Draco63
    Yeah, I understand that Eternity mode is basically impossible. (Probably why I never play it because I'm a wimp)
    Draco63
    Draco63
    And I don't mean that it's the boss I struggled the most with on this playthrough, I just mean that I normally find it a lot harder.
    My past playthroughs have been in easier difficulties, and it usually took me a huge amount of tries to kill it, which is why I'm so surprised that I got it so quickly in a harder difficulty.
    CursedSliver
    CursedSliver
    yea
    sometimes I kills a boss on harder difficuties, and then forgot how to do it, and just dying to it (I killed expert ml first and second try, but I just can't kill it anymore)
    After playing calamity in expert mode, master mode in vanilla isn't even a challenge.
    Dark Sunshine
    Dark Sunshine
    I can imagine. I’m having enough trouble in master mode with the EoW!
    Draco63
    Draco63
    Yeah, master mode is certainly harder than expert... in vanilla. But the calamity bosses have a reputation for being way harder than the vanilla ones, even the ones that are supposed to be at the same level of progression. Now I'm about one-third of the way through a playthrough of Calamity's Revengeance mode, and it's just so much worse.
    Just got a stylus, and made my first 2D animation!
    GLvETgt.gif

GAH WHY IS IT HUGE D:<
    Unit One
    Unit One
    He run so fast. I like the purple.
    Draco63
    Draco63
    I used purple because it was already selected and I didn't have a reason to change it lol
    I have joined these forums! I'm a little late, since I've been playing Terraria for a while now, but I hope that I can catch up with all that on here! Wish me luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom