Spazmatizm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OHH, OWWW. Pumpkin Moon master mode owww, ohhhh no ouch oooowie, hurt so baaad nooo no no
    Adapting
    Adapting
    You get spam trapped towards the end of the event, its sad.
    Are Granite Elementals SUPPOSED to randomly pretend to die with gibs and everything and then come back?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If by "everything" you mean drops, no. But losing its hover and dropping like, well, granite from the sky, yes.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I think they only do that in Expert mode.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Wait, what?
    People think expert mode in Terraria is hard but I just lost like 150 lives to Champion's Road
    Why did the chicken cross the road?
    W1K
    W1K
    It was blinded from really old age and had no idea what it was doing.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I can vouch from personal experience that it was to get to the other side of the road.
    What? I'm not joking. I once was on a walk and I came across a chicken that crossed the road I was walking on. I literally lived the joke.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    Shaddy Mantington, you have won a million dollars!
    I disagree with your opinion, and here is why. What? You don't want to hear it?
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Actually, yes, I would like to hear a valid and calm explanation as to why you disagree with my opinion, and how I may improve my views and thoughts. //Oh, I was supposed to make a post about how I didn't want to hear it? Well, I suppose I'm just doing it wrong.
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    See, it's comments like this that are just so passive aggressive that I absolutely love.
    Ya dern stuck up forum snobs! *waits for another warning point or three*
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Surely you should not have to partake in the art of reporting, @[669:mad:Tsuki], for you are one of the ones who is supposed to dole out justice in those who have wronged.
    Tsuki
    Tsuki
    Oh right, sometimes I forget how this thing works, thanks!
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    But I have wronged!
    Finally started an expert mode playthrough. Let's just say I've been sold into a human trafficking ring owned by slimes.
    NEVER beat Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. No matter how tough or non-emotional you are, it will shatter that.
    Aymerhic
    Aymerhic
    +1 I've finished pokemon mystery dungeon and i got so much touched , so much adventure and that end just touched me in the heart
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I hate to sound like a big baby, but either of the original games make me shed at least one tear during the ending, they just captured the emotion so well in those scenes
    Remember back when the dungeon made your eyes bleed just to look at it, before 1.2?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    With no armor that no one uses and free wood regrowing in the Jungle? Yeah.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Killing your allies with dynamite.
    W1K
    W1K
    I honestly prefer pre-1.3 dungeon and obsidian bricks. Especially the bricks used to murder your eyes when the underworld was all dark and crap, now it's a bit better but I still feel the bricks look overly complex and badly mix with their background version. The dungeon also had a details over simplicity treatment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom