Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    My power consumption is a real pain. Constantly fluctuating between ~7.3MW and ~8.1MW. I'm changing to nuclear ASAP. Just need to re-rebuild my base, because now that I have robots, I don't need the conveyor spaghetti that is my base. And neither do I need the pipe spaghetti, because barrels exist, and I have robots.
    That's two Dreamers down! Herrah the Beast sleeps no more. Still working on getting the Kingscrest or whatever it's called from Kingdom's Edge.
    Apparently someone made 30 phases for last breath. And posted the 1hr45min video on youtube. Just the music though, plus some animation.
    You know in hard situations when people tell you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps? Sometimes, you try to do that, but end up pulling your feet out from under you and landing on your butt. So what do you do? You get up, dust yourself off, and walk away with the torn remains of your dignity. And then wallow in despair and humiliation for the next few hours.
    Okay, logistic chests acquired, now for construction robots. In addition, I figured out what the liquid barrels are for: transporting fluids using the logistic network.
    Fell down a small rabbit hole of Behemoth games and their connections to each other. It's weird. Also, low density structure takes forever to craft.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Funny how the ending of Battleblock Theater causes Alien Homonid AND Pit People. Unsure where Castle Crashers is set, though.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    If I had to guess, I'd say Castle Crashers comes after or during Alien Homonid, because of the reference to it in that game.
    Uhh... I remembered about the secret area theme from BattleBlock Theater, played it for the first time in at least 6 months, and remembered it almost perfectly... I might have a problem.
    So Factorio's steel making is actually pretty accurate, when done in the first two tiers of furnace. If a smith is working with steel, but it doesn't have enough carbon in it, they'll stick it in their fire, if it's a coal, coal coke, or charcoal fire, as these fuels will release some carbon, to add carbon to the metal.
    Lotta carbon in that sentence.
    Also, I did the math wrong for the copper. It only takes 10K.
    So, you remember those expensive chests I was talking about? Turns out that in copper plates alone, it takes 6 steel chests full, plus 34.5 stacks. That's a lot of copper plates. A whole lot.
    Getting the other three logistic chests is really expensive... but I need them to make my nuclear reactor setup work.
    I'm really glad I made those accumulators. They save me a whole lot of pain in figuring out what's wrong, or just giving me a buffer for adding more power generation. Talking about Factorio, btw.
    Factorio has way too much waiting in it. Waiting for research, waiting for crafting, waiting for trains to finish loading and unloading their items, etc.
    So I rediscovered a legendary animation.
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    Blue_M4ge🌳
    I wonder what happened to him, his animations were my childhood
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    There's a video about what happened. I didn't watch it, but I saw it in my recommended.
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    I really liked Minecraft animations when I was younger, that's actually what inspired me to start making Minecraft animations.
    I use a program called Mine-Imator, which was made for making Minecraft animations.
    Goblin armies suck. Especially in Hardmode.
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    They should add more stuff into it, there aren't many items and there's only one hardmode enemy. (2 if you count the shadowflame apparitions.)
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    The question is, what to add? There's so many possibilities for what could be goblin-related. I would add something to prevent them from happening in Hardmode, but only after fighting a few for the materials. Maybe some sort of treaty, or something like the Shadowflame Hex Doll in appearance, more of a threat.
    So Hardmode. Yay me. With Crimson armor and The Bees Knees/Minishark. I died at least 15 times to a goblin army. Not to mention underground, the underworld, and a few other places, I'm sure.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    You just reminded me that I'm playing ranger...
    qwerty3.14
    qwerty3.14
    golden shower isn't very good for 1.3 summoner, since it has to share iFrames with spider minions, use ichor ammo instead.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    Ammo it is! Thanks for the help, and reminding me of my current chosen class.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom