Elemental Δ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So 1.4.4 will be the 'final final final final FINAL update, for real this time, no seriously, we mean it', right?
    New Minecraft build: a city with buildings that can be completely hidden from view by going underground. It uses the Create mod, but that's all it uses, and I want to make it survival friendly. You'd have to find a big mountain biome to build it, but it could be done.
    My touchpad is the worst touchpad in the universe. I try to click, it doesn't click. I try to only click once, it clicks over and over again until I touch it again.
    Well, I just had the wrong AutoRegLib version and Psi works fine. After some serious mining and doing some Psi progression in terms of spell components, I have a decent amount of resources. Plenty of Thaumcraft's Vis Crystals, some Astral Sorcery stuff, and 15 diamonds, not counting the four I've spent on tools.
    I have a new Minecraft modpack that I'm working on. Mostly just magic mods, not really anything tech-based. I tried to get Psi in there, but it kept crashing. Maybe it was for the wrong version?
    Well I played a few rounds of TF2, and I kind of forgot how much fun it is. I played around with sticky jumping, trying to shoot stuff while mid air. It didn't work well, but it felt good to do.
    I'm trying to Wraith-proof my AFK box. It's not working well.
    Reactions: Doodles
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Put it off the ground. Wraiths and everything with their ai are still roughly affected by gravity, even though they can float.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    It's kind of off the ground, but I think the platforms I have for unicorns and stuff are messing with it.
    So yesterday I was in my Hallow AFK farm, and I somehow got two mechanical items in under an hour. An eye and a worm, in the opposite order.
    Well, I did the Deepnest budget version of the White Palace and got the final Vessel Fragment, allowing me to hold the Soul for six spells instead of just three.
    Hollow Knight: Does anyone have any tips for Grimm? I can't seem to get far past the first stagger... I have every charm available to me, and ten notches to use, if that helps.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    If you're bad at the pufferfish attack, don't hit Grimm while he's bowing, this makes him do the pufferfish attack right off the bat.
    Elemental Δ
    Elemental Δ
    I can get through it fairly easily. And by that I mean I only take one or two hits.
    Progress has been made! I killed Nosk, and somehow did Trial of the Conqueror first try. I did a few attempts for Trial of the Fool, and it's really hard. It's fun, though.
    Why is Brooding Mawlek so hard in the Godhome stuff? I'm only on Attuned difficulty, yet I can't kill it once.
    Beat Traitor Lord, finally! I got the thing and took the advice. That one segment was really cool. Now to fight Grimm and do other stuff before hitting up the Black Egg Temple. And yes, I was being vague on purpose. I don't want to spoil the game for anyone.
    Trying again, I'm at Dung Defender, but I feel like it's a lost cause. Dung Defender is one of my worst bosses, so I feel like I'm dead here.
    EDIT: I made it through DD, crushed SW, and died to BM. It was a good run.
    Found the last key, I think, and found Godhome! I tried the Pantheon of the Master, got past Vengefly King, and died to Gruz Mother. I'm decent enough at VK that Hiveblood works wonders, and I practiced once in the single-fight area. This is going to be fun and torturous at the same time.
    Reactions: Willow the wisp
    Ordinary Orange
    Doodles
    Doodles
    Nice! Each Pantheon has 10 bosses, with a secret boss serving as the final boss in each one. They can be pretty hard, and it doesn't help that some of the hardest bosses in the game can be found in them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom