Letaldaly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i like a terraria but she have a problem with soundtrack

It is simply not enough. Cool soundtracks are just in boss fights. It also changes depending on the height, but most of the time in the game we are on the surface and the songs are often repeated and it gets boring
    Letaldaly
    Letaldaly
    and I play on ps3, there is an old version
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I've not been bothered with it myself, though I guess some might be after playing for so long.
    A possible solution is to look for refreshment, listen to different music. Like listening to a playlist while Terraria's music is muted. (I bet that's one of the main reasons why you can mute music seperate from sounds)
    Letaldaly
    Letaldaly
    Maybe, and a couple more soundtracks are really annoying, like "Underground" for example
    I know it is not to use terraria topics, but I ask you not to write in Russians, I hate them and to some extent I am a Russophobe
    • Angry
    Reactions: QUEENOFCHICKENS
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Hi there @Letaldaly, welcome to the forums. :)

I wanted to give you a heads up that all members are welcome here, no matter what country they are from. I hope that you can understand that we expect all members to be treated with respect here.
    Letaldaly
    Letaldaly
    OK, I understand, should I delete this post?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    It’s up to you. :)
    Якшо люди які грають Майнкрафт- майнкрафтери. КсГо-Каєсери. Батлфілд-Батлфілдери. То терарія- Терористи? Українська мова be like.:merchantpassionate:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom