ethan2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I HAVE AN ART THREAD
    CHECK IT OUT
    First is the worst, Second is the best, third is the one with the hairy chest!
    • Dead
    Reactions: Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    ethan2
    ethan2
    what womb? most ethans asexually mitose like cells. ever questioned why we have the exact same proportions?
    TforToe 💨
    TforToe 💨
    Ohhhhh that explains Ethan17

But what about Ethan666? He's kinda evil.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    ethan666 just has deeprooted childhood trauma
    Hello. You may have seen this as you were searching to join the Twins Cult. Or, maybe you saw it as its one of my pinned profile posts? Doesn't matter. If you wish to join, read further.
    This is where you join the Twins Cult. The password within my signature. Use it to join.
    We have rules to follow in this cult. They will be listed in the comments. Failure to follow will result in you being kicked from the cult.
    i thought of this cursed thought in the middle of my shower, and i am now going to curse you with it aswell as i must spread the suffering.
    Screenshot 2023-01-09 1.52.09 PM.png

Terraria Alabama Version
    the pokemon gen 5 remakes will break the trend of recent games sucking if they are basically gen 5 but 3d and with small changes.
    I mean I wouldn't mind getting a mew because i have a save file of lets go pikachu that'd be nice
    hello i have been playing pokemon soul silver and here is my team so far
    Level 17 Quilava, Level 16 Bayleaf, Level 18 Croconaw, Level 15 Flaaffy, and a level 14 Togepi. i have 2 badges and hatred towards whitney's miltank
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    ethan2
    ethan2
    team:
    quilava, croconaw, bayleaf, flaaffy & togetic.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    I'm also playing pokemon white and heres my team
    Serperior, Darmanitan, Tyranitar, Zekrom, Cloyster, Heracross
    now here's the team I WANT
    Raichu, Roserade, Floatzel, Victini, Tyranitar, Dragonite.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    ive gotten 2 members so far, raichu and tyranitar. the only reason i have raichu is bc i transferred it. you cant find it by normal means.
    hello i want to introduce you to something.. My made up holiday, Revive Dead Memes Day!
    this day is simple, we post memes to revive. Some memes are banned from revival, such as: Among us memes, Big Chungus (someone had a seizure due to him, im not lying), and Rick rolling once it dies.
    i have a theory.
    the WOF is the worlds core, and it seal the ancient spirits of light and dark.
    In the lore it says the world searches for a new core once he is defeated
    ethan2
    ethan2
    they then decided to choose Moon lord as the core, which the player then defeats not long after it had been chosen
    which then, the player is the strongest person, the hero. He becomes the Core, right after he makes the zenith.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    does that mean in a terraria sequel YOU'LL FIGHT YOUR OWN CHARACTER!?!?!
    200px-Mechdusa.png
    V.S.
    Ocram_(Phase_1)-3.png
    who would win? ocram or new ocram (mechdusa)? DEBATE IN COMMENTS
    ethan2
    ethan2
    IMHO, ocram would win. Ocram:
    1. Originally made its summon, making it mechdusa's master (its called Ocram's Razor)
    2. is a god
    3. was once planned to be a final boss.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    mechdusa is just mecha mayhem, just uglier
    Jar-O-Steam☣️
    Jar-O-Steam☣️
    bro got the 2 foot subway sandwich
    Hey guys, i have a fan town slime idea!
    pixil-frame-0 (21).png
    Meet warrior slime; a post queen slime town slime. How2get in comments.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    Warrior Slime Beastiary Entry: "It always has its eyes closed. Nobody knows what its eyes look like, and everyone who has tried to forcefully open them has died. It is a master of fighting, and somehow can see through its closed eyes."
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    ethan2
    ethan2
    @Esther make the mod you got my permission just gimme credit :)
    • Love
    Reactions: Esther
    ethan2
    ethan2
    edit for warrior slime beastiary entry: "It always has its eyes closed. Nobody knows what its eyes look like, and everyone who has tried to forcefully open them has died. It is a master of fighting, and somehow can see through its closed eyes. If it's not fighting, it's eating cheese or garlic."
    Screenshot 2022-10-31 8.40.00 AM.png
    <---- my reaction score. lets continue the counting and count to 10 with my reaction score one day.
    omlwhodis.png

who is this beautiful women, where is this beautiful women, and what are her favorite flowers
    Reactions: Blizzkit 🌳
    ethan2
    ethan2
    if this women was real, and liked me, i would currently have a gf or be an absent father
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom