Unit One
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do posts that have been resoved not get closed so ppl with similar issues can look at the post just wondering
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yeah, resolved thread can stay open, they don’t need to be locked. If someone in the future has a question similar to the original question, they can still ask it there. Plus, a forum full of locked threads looks yucky.
    Reactions: vessal
    vessal
    vessal
    makes sense
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Besides, what would be the point of locking them anyway?
    Just want to ask. Is there an actual difference between a person having an account termination for 500 points and one for 20 or is it just the number?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    There no difference. Both are banned just as much as the other.
    StrawberryStealer
    StrawberryStealer
    i don't think there can be a value for banning
    besides temporary and permanent
    vessal
    vessal
    i thinking its more of an inside joke of some kind or a sing of a mod was here
    was prime buffed as my wings can't out Pase them in expert and before 1.4.4 my wings did just fine.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I don’t think so, maybe just add in a Speed potion while fighting him.
    just realized that if you(or any of the other mods) closed TLPW, and then made a post on it saying why you closed it, you would have the last post

YES I ENDED THE INSIDE JOKE
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yes, it is going to show up here, just as your post in other forum games show up to others.
    1674745338367.png

But again, all posts in forum game threads don’t even show up on “New Posts” or “Latest Activity” feeds, which cuts down their display to others tremendously.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    It's kind of funny I say the issue is specifically with seeing the thread when the name I go by is of a blind character.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Haha. 🙈
    hi unit, so there's this guy who's going around the forums just saying
    "Delete my account. All users should have the right to delete their account."
    i think they're a robot, can you delete their account?
    am i allowed to start conversations with other people (including admins) with stupid stuff, specifically to piss them off by annoying them?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    "am i allowed to start conversations with other people (including admins) with stupid stuff, specifically to piss them off by annoying them?"

Absolutely not. Like Aurora3500 said, start a convo with whoever you would like, but trying to specifically piss someone off, whether it's in a public thread, on a profile, or in a private message, is a good way to receive warning points, account restrictions, or a ban.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    ":red: you -reposts-"

@Im_ConfuzzledCobalt, this is unacceptable. Telling another member this is rude and not welcome here. If it happens again, there will be warning points or account restrictions (such as not being able to post certain places). Please don't be rude to other members, it's not funny or cool.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    k.
    sorry but am i allowed to swear as long as its not targeted or excessive
    vessal
    vessal
    ok
    Unit One
    Unit One
    Yes, swearing is allowed here, within reason.

As long as it is fully typed out, because we have a filter that will censor them for those that have opted not to see them.

If the swearing is in an image, then it needs to be manually covered up. The filter can’t “see” the swear words in images to censor them automatically, so you’ll need to do so before posting the image.
    ethan2
    ethan2
    LETS :red:ING GOOOO SWEARING IS ALLOWED HOLY :red:
    ohhhhh magical conch one shell i have a question.

will there ever be a clothing part to the engineering helmet?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    That would be a fun item. I don’t know if there will ever be one added. If you have an idea of what it should look like, you can post a suggestion about it in the Equipment section of Suggestions section: Equipment
    Furro
    Furro
    hold on where is my pog image
    Potentially dumb question, but I'm trying to edit my Submission, and I can't seem to change out the pictures? Any Idea why? Or did I miss the memo that says I can't edit my response?
    Schparks
    Schparks
    Huh. That's really weird. Maybe Unit One knows something I don't?
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Yeah, I hope. It's not the end of the world if not, like I literally just put stuff into 4 plates and added a flower. So I hardly submitted something incomplete.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    You should be able to edit your entry if you‘re logged in to the same google acct that you used when it was first submitted. However, I don’t think it’ll allow editing/removing of images. If you want to send the images to me in PM, I can see about switching them out.
    I have a question about something,
    so I had an idea for a Terraria run that I had an idea to do a certain "gimmick" or "playstyle" for it, and it'd be made easy to use a poll for it.
    So would it be allowed to make a thread for this type of thing?
    Unit One
    Unit One
    @Elemental 131 I’m so sorry for the delay in seeing this! Yes, that sounds like a fine thread to make. Just make sure that it’s not only a poll, and that you do have words and a description in the post.
    you posted 100 messages BEFORE someone reacted to one of your posts. wow
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    EyeOfTheCosmos
    I thought it was because you posted 100 messages before reacting was added, but that makes more sense :D
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Do I have even more of a right to brag here? I mean, I got over 1000 posts before my first reaction, and I have more reaction score.
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    I have a good message to reaction ratio because I hide in profiles
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom