Golden Heretic Snakeboat

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 6 entire years on this site.

i have seen people come, and i have seen people go. many things have changed in these several years, for most of us, for better or for worse. and in all of this, i remain a proud member of this community, to have known the vast majority of people here. i haven't been active as much as i used to, or want to, but i feel like i have genuinely been bettered by my time with this community.
    (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Third playthrough down, and the final boss was, to be expected, just as hard as before. The only trophy i have left that isn't an ending trophy is the trophy for learning all skills. Hopefully i can actually do that in the next playthrough without grinding, but i probably will.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Congrats on 3 cleared playthroughs of Sekiro. Very challenging game for sure. I kinda got defeated by it since I'm not very good at parrying in games. I imagine the final boss has scaled up a good amount for the 3rd playthrough.

Have been doing Elden Ring and it's very fun as well
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I quite like parrying mechanics in games, with sekiro having my favorite one so far. Normally dark souls parrying is pretty
    Stare.png
    Though, from what i've seen.

So, i'm quite a bit of the way through my second playthrough, past true monk. I'm going for the dragon's homecoming ending, which'll be an oh boy moment when i finally get it, because that means i won't have to do any shenanigans to get the last ending in the 4th playthrough.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Just Cause 3)

Ended up beating this game after blitzing through the story. I also liberated all of medici, but still need to get most (read: virtually all) of the collectables, and get the large remainder of challenge gears remaining.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (No Man's Sky)

I finally have the black trail for my starship, freighter, and jetpack, and acquired an s-tier pistol multitool. The reason you want certain types of multitools is due to the bonuses they give. Pistols give the highest mining speed bonus, which is not just because of faster mining, but also higher resource collection due to being able to supercharge one of the tech upgraded
    (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)

Completed this game a while back and, i'm not sure if i can explain this properly, but i'm conflicted on why i like it. I mentioned before that i liked the fact that it could remain faithful to the source material while being it's own thing, as those 2 things seem pretty hard to string together.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Overall, i enjoyed this game, and would even go as far as to say it's not an ea game at all
    KEKW.png
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (The Evil Within)

I really need to do more of these updates.

I also beat this game yesterday, and, while the controls felt a bit unresponsive, and the camera very slow, i feel like that's just one of the appeals of survival horror games. And as a survival horror game? I feel this game is a very good example of one.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I ended up dying 37 times througout the whole game, on the easiest difficulty, no less. This game definitely knows how to bring tension to the table, and isn't afraid to use the threat of immediate death to do so.

So, i just completed my shura playthrough, and have 2 endings left to go. The difficulty in the earlygame was so low that i didn't die until i got to chained ogre. Of course that picked up quickly, as fighting any nonhuman miniboss in this game is the equivalent of hell. Going for 3rd playthrough next week, where i will hopefully get the rest of the trophies i'm missing
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Get rid of the charm and ring the demon bell :) there's no reason to but its good to experience a little bit of chaos.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I became shura in this ending, so it's only fitting to become anti-shura in the next one. Karmic balance and all that
    KEKW.png
    (Need For Speed: Heat)

Not sure who had the splendid idea to make 2 different versions of the same event, make one of them randomly appear, and then tie the one that randomly spawns to a :red:ing trophy, but that guy shouldn't be allowed to work on any game ever again. And take the guy who made 2 completely random trophies online only for no :red:ing reason with him
    Well, over the weekend, I managed to knock out the online trophies for both dying light games, so the platinum trophy for these 2 are now achievable. Unfortunately, my ea account simply refuses to link to my PSN account, and I'm :red:ing sick of trying to make it work. So the platinum trophy for need for speed heat is now considered unobtainable for me
    Madge.png
    Man, life really doesn't want me to play sekiro. First was dying light 2's "dropkick weekend" event, which, as the name would imply, causes dropkicks to send enemies into the stratosphere. Now Sony is doing a free online weekend, so I can knock out some trophies that I can't do normally.
    hi
    asking you dis because you gained the title of bloonjitsu master
    wot is your main hero in casual games of BTD6?
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    I would go for either adora, Sauda, or Etienne. Mainly because adora can make mincemeat of early game, Etienne shines through in lategame, and Sauda is a great middle grounder who wields swords. All that being said, casually taking on a map for the first time, it's usually Sauda going for it
    StrawberryStealer
    (Tales Of Vesperia: Definitive Edition)

So, game completed, and oh god, this final boss was hellish. Probably my least favorite in the entire series. To start off, any moderately dangerous enemy seems to love attacking Estelle for some reason, and this guy was no different.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    It's a horror game, so obviously not for everybody, along with the surprisingly high difficulty. I'm on the easiest difficulty, and getting absolutely owned on said difficulty. It's definitely good at the horror part though, which usually isn't my thing. So far, I'm liking it
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

If you told me that the "bd" in "bd1" stood for "best droid", I'd believe you. That is his name. No alternatives are acceptable. Ever.

That out of the way, this game was quite an internal battle over whether or not I should buy it. I don't think I have to explain what I chose to do.
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    So far, I'm not regretting my choice, even though the combat feels a bit tough. This games combat has a mechanic where you can push people off of cliffs, so it's automatically incredible
    KEKW.png

2 more bosses down, on the complete opposite ends of the difficulty spectrum, no less. I've also managed to max out my vitality and posture. I have 1 boss left to go before taking on the final boss, but this one's another doozy. At least I managed to get 2 hits in during the entire fight, so that's progress
    KEKW.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom