Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a list of possible ideas here:
    More common daybloom
    Prefixes for armour
    Dye for weapons
    Less common Crimson worlds
    A set of travelling merchants wings
    A steampunk biome that has a giant robot mob that drops an ingredient for the steampunk wings. When the steampunker lives in that biome she could sell a robot pet summoner
    Paladin armour dropped by paladin
    a tank mount
    I know liquids are being reworked, but are waterfalls being improved on? I really love building with them, but only one short one is allowed on screen at a time, likely due to my ancient computer.
    Reactions: Fruitbat
    Appy-pie
    Appy-pie
    I used to have that on my laptop, but now when I boosted my graphics via the menu it shows up all of the waterfalls :)
    Will hell be upgraded? Cows or butterflies? Goat's milk or microphones? Hard decisions must be made.
    Urchin
    Urchin
    I want goat's milk in hell, would be cool...
    Hi Cenx, I sent you a PM if you care to check it ^^
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I think she mentioned that she had over 300 unread conversations to go through a few days ago...
    bad_news
    bad_news
    I don't actually expect her to, but I figure it doesn't hurt (much)
    Hey, Cenx I have an idea for a new boss, clearly there is a boss for most biomes (Ocean Duke fishron, Crimson Brain Of Cthulu, Jungle Plantera, Golem, ETC.) But not for the Ice and snow Biome, it would be cool to have something there because without it its basically like the normal biome. I of course don't think much could be done at this time as I feel 1.3 is right around the corner but #TerrariaSnowBossFor1.4
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    I dont think there will be a 1.4
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    There might be, but Redigit won't be working on it.

Anyways, there's a suggestion forum, you know.
    Reactions: IvoryPlants 🌳
    Conjo344
    Conjo344
    My cad died of old age on halloween of 2013. I know how it feels, too.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I'm sorry to hear that...we lost our beloved Sparky dog to cancer last year. Losing a pet is a very painful thing to go through.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    We lost our dog to cancer as well. Shiro lost her 2 month old kitten to cancer. Cancer kills everything -_-
    I have a question Cenx, if you can answer it.. Will 1.3 have a lot of new vanity items/sets and/or armors?? And hats!? xD
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Probably, depends on how much a lot is
    Cenx
    Cenx
    There will be some new vanity but not much. Vanity is fun to do but it is a tedious process for our artists and programmers. We are trying to focus on things that directly impact gameplay prior to spending time on stuff like vanity. :)
    Ezequiel
    Ezequiel
    Thank you very much for your answer Cenx!! I´m really excited about 1.3 for all that it will be!! The spoilers from months ago and the fresh spoilers are all awesome!! Keep up the excellent work and thanks a lot for all your work, to you, Red and the team!! Congratulations on delivering and improving such an amazing game!! :)
    For a new trap you should add like a little blazing wheel that comes out the side of a special block. That would be fun. Or even as a throwable item.
    hey, me and some people have been wondering... do you say it like Te-rare-ria or Ta-rawr-re-ah? I say it like Te-rare-ria kinda like "terrarium"? sorry If you've answered this before I'm just wondering :)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Like terrarium. :)
    Urchin
    Urchin
    Awesome thanks :D
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    I asked D-Town this a while ago. It is a struggle to keep people informed, isn't it?
    How is your puppy Cenx?? I hope she´s allright now :)
    Cenx
    Cenx
    She is feeling much better. Her episode are very sporadic.
    Ezequiel
    Ezequiel
    I´m glad to hear that! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom