Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya Redigit! I had a small question. besides working on updates for Terraria. Do you enjoy playing it? :D :D
    A
    Arthurdigit
    You asked Lead Developer of Terraria "Do you enjoy playing it?"...Hm I think answer is "NO!"
    So, how is the development on Terraria: Otherworld going? Just watched the trailer, looks good! I just hope it won't be like Starbound. From what I can tell, in the description of the YT video, the story is already better.
    That Yo-Yo looks suspiciously like the yo-yo used by Hyun's character Yoyo. Is this intended?
    Reactions: DippyDerps
    Criddle
    Criddle
    a yoyo happens to look like some other yoyo
    what a surprise
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Wow. It hasn't even been added yet, and people are already going "This is a possible reference to obscure character xxxxx"

Please, no
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    I don’t see a resemblance other than the blue coloring
    Yoyo_by_Hyun1990.png.cf.jpg
    I can only imagine the amount of alerts you get.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... You guys and your short -llions.

To me, that's barely three billions (we raise it six digits at a time.)
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Because of this and the conversation in the People of TCF thread, I now hate international math.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'm just partial to logical, even divisions rather than the whole 8 16 32 68 4457 and so on Imperial System brings - there's no order to it, no logic behind the number of things required for the next thing. I like logic, it makes things easier.
    That profile pic , SDMG confirmed.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Dunno, I'm partial to wait and see, myself.

Life teaches you not to sell the deer steaks before you hunt the deer.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    But you can make good profit even without hunting that way, see?

Which horribly reminds me of early access games.

:dryadrolleyes:
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Only if you expect your customers to be imbeciles, in which case... You need to find better customers?
    The first time I saw your avatar, I mistook that S.D.M.G for a plushie you were holding. I was incredibly disappointed when I realized it was photoshopped in and you were holding a normal rifle.
    Red!
    Keep on making new items for the game its great and you should add New Armors and Weapons! Thanks for the gift of Terraria!
    Signed Sly,
    Why you don't post too much here? Or you get annoyed by the thousands of alerts you get?
    byAbeeL
    byAbeeL
    Hmmm okay i got defeated by that argument :c
    shamurai7
    shamurai7
    It is to overwhelming. Posting here turns into a giant 'to do' list of comments, suggestions, and critiques that get irritating to look at....
    Sort of like if you finish sorting through a giant pile of mail to open your mailbox and find another pile waiting for you that built up while you were sorting the first pile.
    It is better to just leave it alone.
    Theorigami
    Theorigami
    I would think opening the forum and seeing like 122 alerts of comments would get annoying after awhile
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom