Apollo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Managed to fix the input lag for my Laptop>TV HDMI setup. Works perfectly well now :D
    You know how some games benefit from you turning vsync off? Terraria isn't one of them
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You have screen tearing in Terraira?!
    Apollo
    Apollo
    No, nothing like that. Terraria just runs superspeeded because of the non-existent FPS limit. Vsync fixes that though
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Odd, It never happened to me before.
    Well...in the past 2 weeks, I have got around 4 keymolds.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Lucky you
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Sure, let me wear my Keymold suit, and strap on my Keymold helmet, and be fired out of a Keymold cannon to Keymold Land, where Keymolds grow on Keymoldies!
    Would I get a lot of hate if i were to tell that I somewhat dislike Minecraft?
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Not from me. Also, happy b-day.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Probably not. The pearl of TCF is unadulterated by the ten-year-old swine that would derive the slightest amount of pleasure from playing Minecraft.

Happy birthday, by the way!
    Apollo
    Apollo
    While I knew it already, I am happy to see that the Terraria community is mature and understands others. Also thanks for all the happy birthday comments!
    Happy Birthday!
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Out of all places on the universe, I never expected this on the forum. Thanks!
    Czar
    Czar
    I love how i commented this as soon as it hit 12.
    Scourge of the Corruptor is amazing. End of story.
    I
    Invidialbum
    Please elaborate.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Homing + Separating projectile + it's melee + it has nice damage + auto-attack = a really fun weapon to use. Getting it is hard though *cough* Key molds *cough*
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    So far every time I've gotten a key mold was from my first enemy in the biome.. it's weird. One day I planned on aiming for one so I headed over to the corruption, killed one Eater of Souls and it dropped it.
    Duke Fishron is fun to fight. Getting truffle worms though...
    TheSquishyDitto
    TheSquishyDitto
    I have a friend who made a truffle worm farm to make it significantly easier. :D
    I don't have any screenshots at the moment but it takes advantage of Lihzard darts, the fact that truffles fit through one block high spaces, and that they won't run away if they have to fall ~6 or more blocks down to you. Just in case you wanted to know. :)
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    I also have a farm-like thing. It's basically a bunch of rows of mushroom grass. No traps though, so there will be enemies. Catching the worm is easy if you have special boots 'n stuff.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    I just have my clentaminator changed jungle and RNG luck on my side. I managed to get a sufficient amount of worms to get all drops from Duke, but it took quite the while to do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom