24kgoldring
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to admit, I do like other mens muscular bodies. No homo, it's just biological superiority... I mean, who don't like massive pecs?
    Varsia
    Varsia
    From my own personal experience, being intelligent and resourceful has got me much further than those who purely rely on strength.
    A smart man knows how to use his surroundings. For example, objects that could be used as weapons, or distractions.
    24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    well of course, but you can have both, but looks also get you far, ( if you are female ) just look at twitch at all the half naked girls streaming for a living
    Varsia
    Varsia
    If you have both, well done.
    Also, exploiting people is bad. And that's practically what they do. Exploit one aspect of being a person, and use it to their advantage.
    "I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns." - Libertarian
    "The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government." - Thomas jefferson
    No free man shall be debarred the use of arms. -Thomas Jefferson
    Reactions: neoselket
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I have no problem with people enjoying their guns. I do have a problem with holes being put in the roof of the shed and workshop thanks to people firing their guns in the air.
    KosherKitten
    KosherKitten
    Note that he says nothing of their legs
    1.3 Where are you? Did you fall? Can you not get up? Please 1.3. Find you're way into the light. We welcome you. We loathe you.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... No, I mean the whole "bury yourself in the snow to self-induce a cryogenic sleep and then wake up in the twenty-seventh century where Terraria isn't a thing anymore" deal, except Cartman did that for the Wii.
    24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    Oh... I think I- I think I'll just wait.
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    nah, i would rather play with my fellow dragons till then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom