Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cent you are my favorite developer and I love your armor! I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and imagination! Terraria, my favorite game, would not exist without you! <3 P.S. I am not a thirty year old I just don't want my personal info on the web. K Bye
    Criddle
    Criddle
    I deleted the comment so this is looking awkward. Eh whatever. I'll just post the joke picture again.
    2029454277.png
    OP Jackson
    OP Jackson
    That is funny though!
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Criddle made the joke I wanted to make but way better.
    I found a bug: for example: when you put on an accessory in the second social slot, and then you right click a same accessory, and then right click the one in the social slot, you can equip it double.
    I bet it must be the funniest thing ever when you devs do PvP, and the death message says "*person* was removed from *world* by *dev*"
    Azu
    Azu
    "(Non dev) was removed from (world) by (dev)"
    *banned from game*
    In the past, bosses have been shown in trailers (Wall of Flesh was spoiled to me, waaah..), so.. just wondering, will the Lunar Event be shown at all? ..I want to know whether or not I should watch it :p
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    @Rassy, they spoiled how to summon Duke Fishron in the 1.2.4 changelog, so it is definitely a possibility. You never kno, tho.
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    In the last video spoiler, the 5th slot reminds me a black orb in a cloth, probably a summon item that "interact" with the moon, like Naughty Present or Pump. Medal: http://goo.gl/Zhg1Zu
    Crashtronaut
    Crashtronaut
    Perhaps it is some kind of "celestial codex" or "universe map"

But yeah it's probably the summon item or a crating material
    Once the update comes out, I hope you and the entire team enjoy the lively activity of the community as we try to discover everything in 1.3 ;P
    So is there anything as exciting as Rope in the 1.3 update? One of the highlights of 1.2 was discovering that there was something new and useful in the first 30 seconds of stating a new playthrough, and it'd be great to have that kind of surprise again in 28 days. :happy:
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I shall just explode with fury and then have a nice bacon sandwich.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Simple solution (on our side): Use two chests! Or piggies/safes!
    Techdude594
    Techdude594
    Those inventory changes sound really helpful! I love a clean inventory and storage system, and really look forward to the new quickstack feature, like when you come back from a 4 hour mining trip in another map, and have 3 inventories full of crap and need to spend 15 minutes putting it away! Also like the locking feature! Very nice!
    As a small side note on how far this game has travelled, ... good evening from sunny South Africa Cenx have a great day,
    (edit) thanks to you and the entire dev team for a great game, keep up the great work :)
    Hey Cenx, how are you? I don't mean to interrupt, but is the Mac/Linux port coming out at the same time as 1.3? Thanks in advance.
    GeniusCarrot
    GeniusCarrot
    But in the last spoiler video it said: a short time from now... In a minecart not too far away... . But a month is for me not short.
    Azu
    Azu
    Then you should have some patience.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Probably a few weeks if there aren't any complications.
    Hey I think that console and PC terraria should be the same be cause then I could destroy the frost moon and pumpkin moon with help from my brother
    Umm Cenx You know it said June 30th, does it mean this year or in a couple centuries :p
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    1.3 was scheduled for 1984, but they had to delay it so now they're working with Valve to release it on the same day as HL3
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    UGH! just, go, read, the, picture below the picture with the giant moon for the gamecon/something. IT sAID 2015 DID YOU NOT READ THAT
    Thomasmcfeccco
    Thomasmcfeccco
    Jesus Christ you guys. It's a freaking joke...
    Hi cenx. Do you think u can give a spoiler on when mobile 1.3 comes out?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Cenx and the rest of the Relogic team have nothing to do with mobile or console Terraria
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    ^
    to add to that, mobile isn't even on 1.2.4, AFAIK. A release date for mobile, or a release for mobile at all, is unfathomable.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Mobile isn't even on 1.2.2 at the moment, so I'd recommend waiting.
    Cenx, If you didn't see my comment on the recent spoiler for 1.3, Will modders on steam EVER be able to mod terraria from steam, like from its workshop? Although I do see some faults in this idea, it would be somewhat nice to have some good mods.
    Teribulum
    Teribulum
    @W1K No I mean the actual terraria website, the one we're on
    W1K
    W1K
    Well I believe it's mainly because console does not have mods to begin with, in the second place TAPI is a third party software and not official.
    Teribulum
    Teribulum
    Eh I don't know, putting it on the header would make it easier to find/get mods. Im a big mod person :p
    Cenx, please spread this word to the community. I think you should fix the crimson *bug.* When ever the sunflowers are in the way of the crimson, they don't stop it. Instead the flowers are uprooted.
    Hey cnenx I'm posting on your profile to get people's attention and also trying to falsely befriend you to get secret information about Terraria and beta test that secret project I don't know anything about
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    Seriously? I hope were only joking. Because I'm actually serious about what I said. I don't really see anything wrong with popping in to say hello or to be nice or friendly. Saying "Hey, give me a 1.3 spoiler" or "Hey, go look at this" is a different story, but I otherwise see no problem with it.
    G
    Gmayor61
    The motives are showing themselves one by one
    Dakota Spine
    Dakota Spine
    "Pfft. What? Nah? No way I'm gonna say "Hi Cenx how's it been? Gimme 1.3 details now" to find out more about the update... ahem..."
    Cenx what update number do you think you will stop at. I know you said 2 more updates btw. So like 1.5 ????
    I really like your profile picture. Who made it? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom