Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey guys, his clothes are different than mine!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I think that's just its second form... Expert Mod'ed.

Making stuff faster does make it harder to dodge, unlike just giving it more health or defense, hence making the fight actually tougher and not just "takes longer to do the same."

Not going to bother using a spear against THAT tho.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Did you see the Duke's fast turns and Skeletron's increased spinning speed, and what I can only guess to be, more EoW segments? So much stuff to talk about on Crowno's profile :p
    king40606
    king40606
    No, it's just one of your forms. However, this isn't even your final form!
    So you absorb the power of the magic coin and all of a sudden the whole trailer is destroyed by the epicness of what I assume must be the final event.

You have no idea how cool this makes you. :cool:

Can't wait to try to destroy you once and for all and restory peace and balance to a 1.3 world that doesn't even exist yet. :naughty:

Also nice artwork btw. That's also pretty badass. :D
    Crablegs10
    Crablegs10
    it's his evil twin brother he never knew about.
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Those sprites are freaking beautiful as well. You can't have proper hype without epic sprites! How many of them did you do? :)
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Oh, and do you have any other cool artowrks I can use as wall papers? I've got the Minecart-through-hell one and the one where not-you exerts his righteous dominion from behind the Coin-of-Cthulhu... am I missing any others? :p
    Hey. Hey hey. Hey. I am going to pester you. This is me pestering you.
    Pesterpesterpesterpesterannoypesterpestertrailerwhenpester
    Crowno i thought of an awsome idea!

Princekings, its a drop that is a 0.69% drop from an ice queen its a summon that does 70 dps and it can only be used at night >:)

Also

Ice Princess its a 0.21& drop chance from a pumpking it does 69 dps and can be only used in dalight xD

Pls add a pumpking vanity set aswell as a ice queen one too
    Azu
    Azu
    Suggestion forums exist for a reason, please use them. They are getting lonely, poor guys.
    All Seeing Eye
    All Seeing Eye
    it's because i'm getting lazier azumarill. i'm sorry
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Please tell me you're not giving those things low drop chance just because of the fallacy that rarity = balance. That would be awkward, more so for drops that come from optional side-quests.
    Yo Crowno, i have a question: do you feel like your artistic skills are challenged by spriting Terraria?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Absolutely! I feel that I improved a lot because of certain things I had to make for Terraria, and that were challenging for me. There's a bunch of things that pushed my limits and made me realize I could make more than I thought I could.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    At this exact moment I'm making something a bit challenging. It's a small animated thing, and I don't have much experience doing this small thing in specific. Turning out well, though!
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    I wonder what that thing could be....
    On a scale of sheer boredom to vomiting rainbows, how much child-like whimsy and joy does 1.3 inspire in people?
    Azu
    Azu
    Vomiting sheer rainbows.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I don't think I am the right person to answer this, lol. You guys are the ones expecting it, so the answer should come from yourself :p
    OFF
    OFF
    "remember: the answer is inside you. And, of course, it's wrong"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom