B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Osaka, is that you? For a moment i thought "Bonkura" in "Members Online" list is me, cause it's my steam name...
    B
    Bonkura
    Yeah the more japanese I learn the more i see how much i've been missing out T.T
    It's just like you said, translations can change the feeling or meaning, it just makes me want to learn more.
    Also don't mean to be rude but it seems like English isn't your first language? Just wondering where you're from. ^^;
    Reyals
    Reyals
    I have a habit to make things more complicated. Plus i need to polish grammar.. how to properly place prepositions for example. Oh.. and i don't conversate too much. My first language is russian, so.. i can call myself lucky. Russian consists of many problematic tiny things which you need to memorize "not understand" if you wish to learn it. Birthplace "or so called godforsakenplace" is Uzbekistan.. geez
    B
    Bonkura
    Your english is great though! Anyway I'm glad you messaged me. I hope you'll add me on steam or something, I should be the only bonkura from california :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom