Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Solar Pillar, and supposedly three others, right? If I say Chaos, Lunar, and Tidal Pillar, would you tell my how close I am to the truth? :p
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    If you're not going to use it with the Tempest Staff than sham on u

//jk but seriously you might as well do it right
    willsp
    willsp
    had not even thought about that...hmm imagine duke mount+ tempest staff+ invisibility potion! now that would look cool

also im going to go ahead and request someone to put the new mount on the terraria wiki upcoming features page because its not there. i'd do it myself but you need an account or something
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    With 1.3 so close and so many things revealed in that trailer, it's kind of unreasonable/inconsequential to expect every little thing to be on the upcoming features list.

Heck, I'm not even sure whether it's a new mount or an updated Scaly Truffle.
    Pretty disappointed with the low number of Steam achievements... it seems there's around 50 or so. I'm not saying I was expecting Terraria to beat Tales of Maj'Eyal, but considering this game's size I was expecting Terraria to beat Tales of May'Eyal.
    Quuuestion, will pets be able to be dyed in 1.3? And will the living rainbow dye be able to be used on the pets and mounts? I need this for reasons considering I must be the most rainbow out of all of my friends.

Also, have fun playing Diablo III while everyone else plays 1.3 :joy:
    B
    BoyMeetsGame
    I'm pretty sure that you can dye all those things and even minecarts. In the trailer you can see a new inventory thing where you put hooks, mounts, pets, and minecarts.
    theoceansunfish
    theoceansunfish
    T'was only asking Cenx for clarification, if none comes I'll just find out in 4 days c:
    Thebeatbat1139
    Thebeatbat1139
    There is dyed pets. In the trailer, there's a bunch of old pets that are different colors.
    Seig Heil The glorious Cenx

Redigit shove me up with fake DLC jokes *grab the bandages.
    -Terracrime
    Will 1.3 be the birdnana update?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Damn it, don't start giving animal names to updates. Only lousy games do that. >_> //Went there.
    Lazure
    Lazure
    If it's any consolation, there's bananas. They aren't birds, though, more like.. rangs... boomerangs... bananarangs? In fact, I'm sure you would find one right now if you looked hard enough. :D
    Did you see the Diablo III patch 2.3 preview? Kanai's Cube!
    vmNmKMw.png
    Reactions: Cenx
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    Ah, gotchya. The person I co-op with quit because the game wasn't progressing as he wanted. But now he's lamenting his decision in light of 2.3 and wants to come back as Barbarian lol
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Nice. I made a WW barb right before I quit. 1 button faceroll. :p
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    I have one too
    hw6UCLn.png
    I just can't wait for 1.3. Scared of what the "final" boss would be. Is it actually going to be the final boss, or the final boss you guys are working on for Terraria? And also, what will be used to summon it?

(I'm kinda that type of guy who is into the small stuff. That new hallow background is amazing, even though I'm corruption all the way)
    Cenx? Have you joined the group: Terraria Everyday!?
    if you have, please tell me
    Jill
    Jill
    You can use the 'Social Forums' tab just above to check. Doing so, the answer would be - no, she's only part of the 'Suggestion Social Groups'.
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    That is a steam group :p
    Quick question: Will we still need to host our own servers, or will the steam integration remove the need for the server client and port forwarding altogether?
    Dathir
    Dathir
    From what other people have been saying it looks like they've cut out the middle man and we don't need hamatchi
    Cenx
    Cenx
    You will no longer need to do all that if you do not want to. :)
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    Awesome. You just made my day. Have a cookie
    Cenx, on a scale of 1 to 10, how good is Red with a YoYo?
    Mateus
    Mateus
    hahahahaha so funny
    Cenx
    Cenx
    He is really damn good. To the point where he is practicing 3a (two yoyos at once) and 5A (counterweights). Google some videos. :p
    ZeroAero
    ZeroAero
    Two yoyos? Cool! I'll make a note to Google some videos.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom