Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did you see the Diablo III patch 2.3 preview? Kanai's Cube!
    vmNmKMw.png
    Reactions: Cenx
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    Ah, gotchya. The person I co-op with quit because the game wasn't progressing as he wanted. But now he's lamenting his decision in light of 2.3 and wants to come back as Barbarian lol
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Nice. I made a WW barb right before I quit. 1 button faceroll. :p
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    I have one too
    hw6UCLn.png
    I just can't wait for 1.3. Scared of what the "final" boss would be. Is it actually going to be the final boss, or the final boss you guys are working on for Terraria? And also, what will be used to summon it?

(I'm kinda that type of guy who is into the small stuff. That new hallow background is amazing, even though I'm corruption all the way)
    Cenx? Have you joined the group: Terraria Everyday!?
    if you have, please tell me
    Jill
    Jill
    You can use the 'Social Forums' tab just above to check. Doing so, the answer would be - no, she's only part of the 'Suggestion Social Groups'.
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    That is a steam group :p
    Quick question: Will we still need to host our own servers, or will the steam integration remove the need for the server client and port forwarding altogether?
    Dathir
    Dathir
    From what other people have been saying it looks like they've cut out the middle man and we don't need hamatchi
    Cenx
    Cenx
    You will no longer need to do all that if you do not want to. :)
    rangerofthewest
    rangerofthewest
    Awesome. You just made my day. Have a cookie
    Cenx, on a scale of 1 to 10, how good is Red with a YoYo?
    Mateus
    Mateus
    hahahahaha so funny
    Cenx
    Cenx
    He is really damn good. To the point where he is practicing 3a (two yoyos at once) and 5A (counterweights). Google some videos. :p
    ZeroAero
    ZeroAero
    Two yoyos? Cool! I'll make a note to Google some videos.
    Terraria needs an official spanish community, they are some on facebook, but mehh need some control >__>
    Magnaturro
    Magnaturro
    Y hace un grupo vieja, para eso estan los Social groups en el foro.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Aprendan Ingles vagos, la madre que los pario.

I mean, uh, excellent idea. Someone else should do that.
    Magnaturro
    Magnaturro
    Quién te conoce papá? Who knows you, dad?
    Now that terraria 1.3 is 5 days away will we get more information?
    Reactions: Kenishjooj
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It's 5 days away so you won't get anymore infomation.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't think the hype train needs more fuel, really. If it gains more speed, it will go plaid.
    TheOnlyKnight 2
    TheOnlyKnight 2
    giai, why did you try to kill percy jackson? also yeah, your right, all i want right now is 1.3, not information. i see why you like this game :D
    Cenx Plllls answer...... In 1.3 will there be an accessory that makes you immune to lava or the on fire debuff forever as long as you have that accessory is on?
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Did I hear Lead panties?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I hope so, I just dive head-first into lava to clean up hell because gathering the ingredients for a few minutes of immunity to lava is not worth the effort, and building a farm is something I leave to Farmville.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I might use the obsidian skin potions I find but usually I just tank it. You can tank through a lot of lava with Lava Charm/Waders, Obsidian Rose, and Cross Necklace.

Also worth noting: Wearing both Lava Charm and Waders gives 14 seconds of immunity. At least, according to the wiki.
    Cenx give my gratitude to all of Re-logic and the community as they have done so much to make this update coming up to be the most awesome one ever and I can't wait to explore it with my friends :D
    Hello! Will the steam integration require a server hosted by someone, ie, having their ports forwarded? Or will steam handle everything, just a matter of pressing join?
    I have something important you should add in. Maybe when ropes or chains are connected to platforms they should go through them so you can have platforms going with rope or chains through them, so you can go up and down without being stopped.
    Dathir
    Dathir
    Not that important
    Gleaming_Dawn
    Gleaming_Dawn
    @Dathir you have no idea how convenient it would be though. They added the convenience of auto stair placing in the new update.
    Hello Cenx you may remember me I was foxfur till I lost the password to that account
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom