Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been wondering, will the Moon Charm work in vanity like the other accessories do? It would be nice because I like the look of it, but I don't really need the stat boosts it gives, so having the vanity work would be nice.
    Cenx in the next update will the new bosses and all the new items be for standard mod and expert mode or will there be exlusives?!?!
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Mostly just that.
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    also while we are talking about 1.3... when do you think it will be out in australia?
    Because of exams :)
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    It'll be out at the same time worldwide for everyone, regardless of timezones or other events.
    Cenx!! I have another important question regarding the 1.3 update! We can see in the trailer that you can now join just by clicking join game. However, will you still have to set up a server with port forwarding, things like that? or can you now just boot it up in terraria? I would love an answer, i need to know if i need to learn how to set up a server by then :)
    Criddle
    Criddle
    no
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    AFAIK, no. Hopefully it doesn't end up being super laggy to the point where you'll have to set up the server the old fashioned way.
    Arms dealer Defense
    Heavy machine gun!(metal slug sound)

Cyborg defense
    Rocket lawnchair(Metal slug sound too)
    How did you actually came up with an NPC that sells throwables?
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Do we even know it sells throwables o_O

I mean yeah it's a good guess but it might also just be a Diablo reference.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It's what I'm assuming, seeing his dialoge, several new throwables thrown by the player and the NPC throws bones too.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Upon thinking further..

...it might actually be possible to be something else

...but better not hope that.
    All languages will be updated in version 1.3 or this will be on later patch ? Also if you need any help for items and NPCs/Monsters french translation, in the gamepedia, me and friends we already translated all of them, if you want, I can send the link ;).
    Cenx, why did you choose the name Cenx?
    TerraCrime
    TerraCrime
    I think Cenx means Cenx,Dont confuse with Cenx Because it not read Cenx.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    Cenx
    Cenx
    It is the result of being reported several times in World of Warcraft.
    I have a quick question. What are/is the game(s) you are excited for that were revealed at E3?
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Terraria Otherworld *hint hint nudge nudge* But, Valve may release something interesting.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom