Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• since you're making the axe more common, will you also be buffing the coin gun drop rate?
    Hey I'm not sure if you saw it, but during Hero's stream, he ran into a couple bugs, for example tall gates kept duplicating when in use and being placed, and the Queen Bee spawned in the middle of a cave without any context and then started bugging out a lot like not despawning, following them to spawn, and teleporting. Just thought I'd bring that up just in case that hasn't turned up in bug-testing or anything.
    Reactions: SpectreFKD
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    The Queen Bee was funny :p. They weren't in the jungle, just the cavern and the larvae was just.. there, so they broke it, and proceeded to battle it for over 2 hours, being spawncamped and being killed over 240 times before finally killing it after lightly damaging bit by bit before being 2 to 3 shot killed.

...I could see a new player becoming quite frustrated with that. hope that's just a rare bug.
    Smokeylope
    Smokeylope
    Sorry, I'm not really sure how it happened, it just looked like every time he was interacting with it, it would spawn more, and sometimes it would just randomly throw them out without him doing anything, it just seemed strange. As someone said above, it might just be best to ask Hero what happened.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Well. It's definitely...
    :cool:
    ...a bug.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    I actually have not seen one post unhappy with 1.3!
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I'm not happy with 1.3. It should've been released on my birthday, because.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Just wait until it is released, and prepare to be spammed with posts whining about balance, mechanics, and most likely a lot of them will talk about expert mode.
    i got curious. I watched a couple minutes of stream and I have a small question on npcs... will they improve (even by a a little) their damage/weapons or whatever while you grow stronger, or their damage output will always stay at the same level?
    I have an idea for a new item in Terraria. Imagine a rare accessory that allowed any melee weapon to be auto swung. It could be called something like the Rapid Wrist.
    Reactions: DarkWolf658
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And it might have been suggeted, I don't know, but make one there.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    "Where is that" I suggest making yourself familiar with the forum structure. For your convenience and for the sake of cohesive organization.
    shamu1122
    shamu1122
    Orr maybe it could by called terraria mobile and have it be added to the gps :p
    I'm sorry for asking you this again, but are you sure it will come out on 1:00pm est , as i live in Australia ,Sydney and that would be 3:00am for me. The thing is ,im considering if i should stay awake till 3:00am to play terraria update ........Im sorry again :( i just wanna know , currently im to hyped right now!!!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Hey there!

I currently live in Sydney NSW, and I've done some time converting, it would be released around 5 am, July 1st

So, my best plan is go to bed early on June 30th, and at 4:45 am, wake up.
    1.3 is still not out, so i dont know if such a mob exists in the game. I am talking about a giant scarab that would live in the desert/underground desert and will drop scarab husks so you can make summoner scarab armor.
    I know its to late to suggest, but its worth trying
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    its out tommoz or the next day
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    While I don't know if there is scarab armor, there are giant antlions in the underground sand biomes!
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    That is Dinosaur armour is comes from the fossil looking stone in the underground desert biome and it is for the throwing class... it even has the set bonus of 75% chance not to consume ammo. The stone can only be mined with a Nightmare Pickaxe or a Deathbringer Pickaxe... sorry for spoiling. And yes there are amazing cool, but tough new enemies in that biome
    Praise be unto the greatest,
    those who burn the midnight torches,
    to bring unto Terraria more fun and horror,
    From Andrew the guide, to the new tax collector,
    We are born again a brand new protector.
    Meowmere and Unicorns for war and glory,
    Aliens and cultists are about to get gory.
    thank you Redigit, Thank you Cenx, Thank you all and to all a new first night!

its bad but hey >.> <.< ^_^
    im still a little confused will terraria 1.3 release in around 18 hours.... im in australia....there is a website that counts down and it sais 18 hours and 43 minutes
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    Yeah, but it will be different times because Timezones.
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    what if i set my time zone to indiana east will i get it earlier. my date and everything has changed
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    You can't "set" your real timezone, as in, the part of the world where you live and which dictates your real time compared to the Greenwich Meridian Time. Hence, you can't get the update before it's out on Steam, it's a logical and physical impossibility. May even be impossible in quantum physics.
    Whay do you recomend I do? Watch a stream, or experience 1.3 myself?
    I have no idea what to do and you have the most authority in the matter.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Kill everyone playing Terraria and do both.
    Random question:

Would it ever be possible for the use of colour hex codes during character creation? The sliders are great and all, but I feel like this would be a huge step up in character creation.
    Reactions: DTi56
    Largo
    Largo
    i would preffer numerical sliders 0-255 on all colors and saturation and brightness but the way they are is fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom