Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You and @Yoraiz0r did a Good job on making the Moon Lord. Even though I have not fought him, he looks really cool.
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Very true, that sprite is likely my favorite design that I've seen for a boss in any game
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thanks, we had a ton of work to make him =)
    Hey Crowno, is there more than one cultist vanity item, or did you just implement the Lunatic Mask?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    You can find the whole set, I believe it was even spoiled many months ago along with the alchemy table.
    James Harrow
    James Harrow
    Oh yeah, I checked the clothier, and he had the rest of the set.
    Oh my gosh Crowno your work is impeccable now I may be wrong, but boy do I wish you could get the cultist robe as a vanity piece to match the mask

Love you Crowno you make me wish I could drawn squares and stuff!

thanks for telling me how to get the robes <3
    Azu
    Azu
    You can. Don't know how but you can.
    A
    Arthurdigit
    Mask drops from Fanatic, Cultist set is sold by closer if Fanatic was defeated.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thank you! (And thanks Artigit for explaining how to get the set!)
    Did you draw the moon lord? He looks great (although he is definitely not what I was expecting.)
    to be honest I haven't gotten very far into hardmode yet on my new character, but I say the dev team did a marvelous job on doing stuff before that. Still no summoner support though :(
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Aside from the entire section of the final boss event devoted to summoners that is ;]
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Great news: If you insist on setting limitations upon yourself for no reason, at least you'll get a good armor for your 'class' if you do survive the toughest part of the game - which is easier to survive if you don't limit yourself.

//It makes sense in context!
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I'm pretty much on page with what Kyouko and Deva said. We added new summon minions and an entire new summoner end game armor set. And I have to say, it is the most badass summoner you can wish for ;)
    Crowno i got a Terraria: Error its says "system.NullreferenceException" well thats part of it anyways and it started to happen when 1.3 came out plz help ;(
    Im an artist my self but man compered to you im like a guy who doesn't know how to use a pencil! :D
    Seriously i even putted your amazing artwork as my wallpaper.. http://prntscr.com/7n8cbl

Anyways, keep up with your amazing work ;)

-Alex
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thank you very much, glad you like the arts! Did you made your own avatar? Because if you did, I can tell your art is great :)
    AlextheTroller
    AlextheTroller
    Yes i did make my own avatar and thank you :)
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I have no idea, but the team is still working on bug fixes for several issues that are still coming up. There should be a new fix soon, but thats what happens when we make last minute changes to the game in order to be able to release it as soon as possible ;p
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    same happened here but i fixed it sorry but i dont remember how to fix it but when you do u will start lagging
    If your armor was designed after the cultists... Does that mean all the game is planned in advance ? If so, two words: holy sh*t.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    More or less. It surely means we already had content to be added before, but we couldn't because it needed more planning and it would take a lot of time ;)
    5raptorboy
    Um... It was all planned. This is like how in the first episode of Futurama you can see Nibbler's eye thingy.
    Crowno, i have only a few words to to say for the 1.3 update:

Best.Visual.Artist.and.Spriter.of.a.Sandbox.Video.Game

Award.
    Keep up the good work and stay healthy
    I have to know. Is there a Ness vanity set?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I kinda wanted to, but I think you might be able to make it with dyes and some vanity items we already have haha.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Plumber's Hat, some shirt that's striped, and then just familiar pants, that might work.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    A Ness set would be awesome. You could probably do a Sailor Shirt with Yellow and Black Dye, but that wouldn't do it justice...
    NOT THE RAINBOW!!!the rainbow is taking over everyone...
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Yes to the rainbow and yes to social equality. You are free to not like it =)
    MegaDud
    MegaDud
    Well Crowno said it.I'm not going to argue.
    Nielsje
    Nielsje
    I have it on my facebook profile picture, I wanna show some respect too people who are gay , lesbian and more
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom