Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I am sooo happy I got vacation so I can play 1.3 ALL day, probably finished in 3 days because I am addicted.
    I've got a couple questions regarding multiplayer: We just click a name and join, no more port forwarding process? And will I be able to play the same characters and worlds if I use a different computer now?
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    *post with the only purpose of getting updates on this question*
    Cenx
    Cenx
    For multiplayer it is that easy. As long as you enable cloud saving you can use different computers now.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Awesome! Thanks!
    Why am I still awake?!
    Azu
    Azu
    Story of my life right now. :p
    Especially considering I'm in the same timezone, and it's 1 AM.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    You deserve to rest, Cenx! The whole team needs a big break after the update. At LEAST take a week off work on Terraria. You've all been hard at work for a year now! You deserve the best reward ever for your efforts! Whatever your favorite thing to do is, do it, while also eating your favorite food, while also watching your favorite movie, with the walls all painted with your favorite animal, in your favorite color.
    HarshMellow
    HarshMellow
    You get used to it. XD
    I dont know if I should be asking someone else about this, but is there going to be a Terraria Soundrack Pt. 3 on itunes? Some of those 1.3 tunes are pretty sweet and Id like to listen to them while I jog.
    A
    Arthurdigit
    Oh iTunes *grabs popcorn*
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Well, since Cenx told someone to flush their iOS devices to the toilet, soooo....
    Dat underground desert tho. I honestly had no idea how the Underground Desert would work. I thought of a ruins of an ancient city, but your combination of an antlion hill and a fossil dig is epic! Also, is the vanilla Antlion renamed because of the new Antlion enemies? Maybe "Antlion Larva" or something?
    since you're making the axe more common, will you also be buffing the coin gun drop rate?
    Hey I'm not sure if you saw it, but during Hero's stream, he ran into a couple bugs, for example tall gates kept duplicating when in use and being placed, and the Queen Bee spawned in the middle of a cave without any context and then started bugging out a lot like not despawning, following them to spawn, and teleporting. Just thought I'd bring that up just in case that hasn't turned up in bug-testing or anything.
    Reactions: SpectreFKD
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    The Queen Bee was funny :p. They weren't in the jungle, just the cavern and the larvae was just.. there, so they broke it, and proceeded to battle it for over 2 hours, being spawncamped and being killed over 240 times before finally killing it after lightly damaging bit by bit before being 2 to 3 shot killed.

...I could see a new player becoming quite frustrated with that. hope that's just a rare bug.
    Smokeylope
    Smokeylope
    Sorry, I'm not really sure how it happened, it just looked like every time he was interacting with it, it would spawn more, and sometimes it would just randomly throw them out without him doing anything, it just seemed strange. As someone said above, it might just be best to ask Hero what happened.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Well. It's definitely...
    :cool:
    ...a bug.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    I actually have not seen one post unhappy with 1.3!
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I'm not happy with 1.3. It should've been released on my birthday, because.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Just wait until it is released, and prepare to be spammed with posts whining about balance, mechanics, and most likely a lot of them will talk about expert mode.
    i got curious. I watched a couple minutes of stream and I have a small question on npcs... will they improve (even by a a little) their damage/weapons or whatever while you grow stronger, or their damage output will always stay at the same level?
    I have an idea for a new item in Terraria. Imagine a rare accessory that allowed any melee weapon to be auto swung. It could be called something like the Rapid Wrist.
    Reactions: DarkWolf658
    Mihn
    Mihn
    And it might have been suggeted, I don't know, but make one there.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    "Where is that" I suggest making yourself familiar with the forum structure. For your convenience and for the sake of cohesive organization.
    shamu1122
    shamu1122
    Orr maybe it could by called terraria mobile and have it be added to the gps :p
    I'm sorry for asking you this again, but are you sure it will come out on 1:00pm est , as i live in Australia ,Sydney and that would be 3:00am for me. The thing is ,im considering if i should stay awake till 3:00am to play terraria update ........Im sorry again :( i just wanna know , currently im to hyped right now!!!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Hey there!

I currently live in Sydney NSW, and I've done some time converting, it would be released around 5 am, July 1st

So, my best plan is go to bed early on June 30th, and at 4:45 am, wake up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom