Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do turtle shells start dropping after Plantera is defeated?
    Squeegee McGee
    Squeegee McGee
    They can be found before fighting Plantera. I fought Plantera with Turtle Armor. They are just excessively rare.
    iKirbyGaming
    iKirbyGaming
    1 in 17, if my logic is correct.
    Squeegee McGee
    Squeegee McGee
    Sounds like a lot, but until you get some good stuff, those Giant Tortoises are the scariest enemies in the game.
    It's funny now because I can kill them with one hit with the Solar Eruption.
    When the next update is coming out?
    Reactions: GrubyStefan
    T
    Tillusion
    I mean bugfixing update...
    Squeegee McGee
    Squeegee McGee
    Oh okay. I don't think they usually announce those ahead of time.
    T
    Tillusion
    We wanna start playing with my friend, but still waiting for the stable version. Cuz after every patch you have to start again (the old world can cause game crashes). So i am interested in the date of the next bugfix update (if developers plan it). If not, or it will be smth like 1.3.1 with more new content, i and my friend wont wait and start playing right now with this version.
    Excuse me redigit will console be getting a update any time soon
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Points up to the huge sign visible in every browser known to man.*

Also, Redigit and the rest of the Re-Logic team aren't in charge of that, it's 505 and its development teams you're looking for. But again, *points up.*
    Red why are the butcher, Nailhead, deadly spheres, Phsyco and dr. manfly not spawning when i have the solar eclipse?
    XiaoThePotato
    XiaoThePotato
    No need to be rude, I just realized it today whilst playing Expert mode. The Mothrons started spawning when the solar eclipse happened before I killed plantera.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I wasnt being rude :p
    XiaoThePotato
    XiaoThePotato
    No, not you, sorry. I was replying to Darqfalls.
    I was pumped when I saw the Expert items, because I thought I'd have a free 17% damage reduction (extra slot + worm scarf) until I learned they were unusable out of Expert.

...Well played.
    Reactions: XiaoThePotato
    king40606
    king40606
    If the character has a hear already, it will not drop again. And if you used the heart, if you do get another one, you can't use it. When killing the wall, the game checks to see if you have used a heart already, if you have it wont drop it.
    Sanford
    Sanford
    Figured out why I couldn't equip worm scarf in normal. My 6th slot had one, and you can't equip 2 of a single accessory. I am the dumbest.
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    hey look at the bright side we now know that the 6th slot counts for the purpous of accessories being registered as equipped even if it does nothing in normal mode
    Final boss is now impossible to kill without spectre armor heal
    Dragrath
    Dragrath
    Just watch Terraria 1.3.0.4 nurse now dies upon Moonlord spawn (the cycle will continue till only the copper short sword can be used ;) )
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Want impossible, try using hallowed-tier gear.

No need to resort to memetically overdone gear to make a fight impossible.

Of course, with something like CheatEngine running in the background giving you x10 regen, it could be possible "legit." Not like I've seen anyone do that and try to pass it as a legit kill. Ever.
    Scironex
    Scironex
    ...Actually, I could see someone doing it in Hallowed gear. Depends on how strict you are with time restraints and fighting style, but since the Moon Lord never despawns unless you die, you could just set up a bunch of teleporters, and have a nurse house next to one of them...

But then again, at that point, you could win in almost any gear, if you had basic dodging skills.
    So, when's the dynamite fishing update coming out?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Knowing Red, he'll make it so you can fish up live dynamite that explodes in your face. That's one way to balance how OP fishing is!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not what I meant, but since I wouldn't fish anyways, he can do that if it feels right.
    U should contact Pewdiepie to play Terraria now that the update is out ::)
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    While I have nothing against him, I really don't think he has the attention span to stick with Terraria for more than an hour. XD
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Pewdiepie was going to a Terraria Let's Play once...but, he, uh...didn't.
    Not sure why.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I know but He probrably forgot :p
    Thank you Red and all the staff on your team *especially crowno for those epic sprites* when you released the 1.2 update I was happy but the game still felt empty.Now that 1.3 is out and I have played through it it feels complete its just a magnificent piece of art and you have bought me Just thank you :). PS: is the portal gun portals meant to disappear after a certain range I am confused about that.
    Thanks so much for the 1.3 update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world, there was a tombstone under my spiky ball trap that said, "Redigit's entrails were ripped out by spiky ball." Which is really weird because I have only played single player in that world. So do you know why there was a tombstone with that message?
    You know the worm Crawltipede that you can only hit the tail? So, sometimes in multiplayer, worm-like monsters, when die, their head keep alive killing players, and when that demon is killed and his head still alive, he is invincible, c'mon! That's worse than expert mode.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom