Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crowno, why is your evil twin more armored than your set even though he is wearing robes and you wear armor?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    Crazy magic son, crazy magic...
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    And why are robes made out of bars hmmmm?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Because it's just a vanity set and wasn't meant to be used ;p
    I may not have seen it all, but that was a pretty good stream, Hope you had as much fun playing as I did watching.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thanks man, glad you had fun! I wasn't really expecting anyone to show up other than my regular friends, haha.
    While the new sprites in Terraria look pretty badass, I'd like to suggest you keep them a little simple. The huge amount of detail can force higher-resolution players to squint, which is, well, terrible for their eyesight.
    Lazure
    Lazure
    For now, I would suggest going fullscreen and using a lower resolution if your eyesight (or computer specs) can't handle your screen's native ppi.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    I didn't mean to say change the sprites to something less complex, I meant "Don't go too overboard with detail in the future"
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    And yes, @Schismm , that's pretty much what I mean.
    Btw i completely forgot to ask you, what programs do you use for the pixel art and the fancy realistic art and what touch pad ( if even use one )? :p

Again, without your amazing art terraria wouldn't be the same :D

-Alex
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I mainly use Photoshop both for pixel art and digital art/painting.
    I also use a Wacom Bamboo Connect Pen Tablet (it's one of the simplest models)
    Thanks for all of your (and other's) work on the art in this game. We love you guys :D

There are only two times that I have genuinely been terrified (if only for a moment) in video games:

My first dungeon guardian encounter on my first ever playthrough.

And the Moon Lord.

Moon lord is love, Moon lord is Life
    Reactions: DJ M4N3
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thank you, I'm glad to hear that you experienced what we were going for with him. The sense of dread and surprise after he shows up for the first time :D
    Crashtronaut
    Crashtronaut
    I had spoiled most of 1.3 for myself, except for him.

*defeats pillars*-"whoop! I can't wait to see what awesome stuff I can craft with these new materials."

<Impending Doom approaches>

...what?
    OOOHHHH BOY WHAT IS THAT
    Pofinator
    Pofinator
    Yes, I think I screamed when the screen went white and the Moon Lord appeared as I tried to put items in a chest.
    Crystal Blocks look amazing! Might there be furniture to go with it in the near future?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Crystal Blocks were designed by @Lazure :)
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    oooooooooooooh. Ty I should probably go ask Lazure then :p
    Crowno is officially not the Lunatic Cultist. I still support my theory that he's secretly Plague Knight. :p
    Hey crowno I think I found a bug! I had one solar eclipse and I got a total of 18 rare drops and I got one with every like 3 mobs I killed! I think that it is a bug since I didn't use a farm and I tried not to kill any!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom