Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope that you and Cenx have a great future! Many blessings! P.S. If you have a boy name it Terrance because his nickname can be Terra! Love you guys! :D
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Dark
    Dark
    Congratulations for making all my thoughts about ''Terra Blade'' fly through the window.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Or y'know, name it Terra if it's a girl. Because it's a girl's name.
    Remember that time we teamed up to explore the Dungeon on Expert, and you snuck a Hallowed Key into my inventory when we found the Hallowed chest? Good times.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    You weren't the only one. lol
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    On the plus side, at least I DID wait till hardmode to open it! It got me Spider gear quickly, thus I got to test out its new changes, so it was overall a plus.
    Vorcov
    Vorcov
    "...I shot you with my junk cannon..." This should be a thing! Dumps all non-favorited items in one shot :D I can see the forums now... People complaining that they accidentally dumped good stuff in lava.
    Congratz on the baby!

Now watch the community break.
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    I'll be watching the riots on a monitor twenty floors below sea level,
    in a bunker.
    Dark
    Dark
    nah, they'll get you eventually...
    Heres a thought red, what if the moon lord is acually a really nice guy who just gets super angry when you break his pillars? Maybe those pillars are like his prized possessions or somthing? :p
    Hear you guys (Cenx and you) are having a baby; Congratulations! x1000000000000! That's awesome. [Am I late? I feel like this is late.] Anyway, super-congrats!
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    Thank you so much! I won't be disappearing, I promise. :p
    Aldrea
    Aldrea
    Disappearing? ... He promised. SUSPICIOUS. :dryadnaughty:
    http://imgur.com/cazdFet.gifv I imagine you're able to do these tricks?
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    That moment when you realize a 6 year old is better at something than you will ever be... Seriously though, I can do quite a few things like that. That last part resembles a trick I made up called Dividing by Zero.
    1.4 Boss confirmed; "Big Baby"
    Ai: Cries consistently, none of the audio settings will change the volume and you're stuck with listening to it until it has been "defeated" This boss however doesn't die and will reawaken in RNG intervals of anywhere between 5 minutes and 3 hours (Real life Hours).
    Drops: 50 %: Pacifier- Consumable; resets the baby to it's defeated state for double the RNG time (10 to 6 hours)
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Drops cont: Bottle Feeder. Fires Milk projectile type blasts; similar to water bolt but white that bounce an additional six times.
    Animal cracker. Small summon/pet that changes shape between Lion, Gorilla and Elephant- (similar to the effect of fairy bell and the different colored faeries.)
    Clearly you must be up to SOMETHING if you happen to be on the forums right now... Devising a new way to torment us even further in Expert mode based on people's suggestions?
    Hi Red, I know that you and the team are working very hard to correct all the reported bugs, and thanks a lot for that!! I´m waiting that awaited new patched version to start playing in case of any problem using old worlds, can you please share an estimated date of this last patch? Thanks again and sorry for bothering you! :)
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    I don't have a date yet, but the team is hard at work right now.
    Ezequiel
    Ezequiel
    Thanks Red for answering, I know that you and the team are working very hard, thanks for this awesome update and for all your hard work that you do for us to enjoy your awesome game, everything you do is really appreciated! :)
    Hello, I and my team translate Terraria since 1.1.2 version to Russian language. And now we have a problem with decompilating Terraria 1.3.0.3. Can You provide the source code of the game please? I promise that it will only be used for translating.
    If You need any proof-of our work, I am ready to provide them.
    Sincerely, Georgiy Malkov.

Email:[email protected]
    Email:[email protected]
    Burgie
    Burgie
    jk
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Just because somebody's Russian doesn't mean they're a hacker >.>
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Special Eddison, an actual hacker/pirate would not ask for the source code. He would already have it by now. So yes, seems quite legit to me.
    Can every one stop saying that expert mode and its bosses and mechanics are too OP and that it needs to be nerfed.
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    Samune
    Samune
    Experience has nothing to do with what I said. I've been playing since 2011, and I couldn't beat expert skeletron without full molten gear, and by that time, anything found in the dungeon besides the shadow key, and the cobalt shield was worthless.

It's a matter of balance.
    Hello Redigit, my friends and me just found a bug that consist in the golem not spawning, we have indeed killed plantera, and gone trough all the temple as it is supposed to be, please if you know what can be letting this happen i would be so happy to know, because we cant keep playing because of this (we are in my friend's server)
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Did you use a Lihzard Power Cell on the altar at the end of the temple?
    Derflinger
    Derflinger
    yes yes, i have 11 in my inventory
    MinerTurtle45
    MinerTurtle45
    Then I don't know, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom