Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is Terraria optimized for multi-core CPUs? I ask because the minimum requirement is a single-core and I'm still lagging a bit.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Eh I'm prolly overdue for a defrag or a Cclean tbh.

Multicore lighting makes things worse. It didn't use to; in fact I used to be able to max the game with 60 FPS, not that that really says much
    Water Filter Salesman
    Water Filter Salesman
    64MB of VRAM is pretty low, that may be the problem right there.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    It was enough before 1.3 hit. And it's enough for more intensive games. Keep in mind that's DEDICATED memory.
    Hi, your my my favorite developer, it is really exciting to talk to someone with that much uber skill, but I have one really, really :red:ed question, here it is
    "Are you a guy or a girl?"
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I mean... on his profile it says Male...
    ZemmySix
    ZemmySix
    Well their profile lables them as 'male'...
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    as previously stated by others, I am indeed male , confirmed by my recent bathroom trip - nice pokemon reference though! (bonus points would have been granted if you used the word boy instead of guy)
    All those cheesing videos make me want to replace the final boss's strongest attack with cheese. >.>
    I saw you comment about Moon Lord's disabled attack patterns. Can we please get a config option to enable them? :3
    Please?
    What order does this play i.imgur.com/lUCMk3k.png
    I am working on a suggestion.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Downward.
    Changing frames of animation, it goes across.
    (standard multiframe, multistate XNA file)
    How I think the Martian probe spawns should be fixed
    On small worlds they cant spawn withing 200 blocks of spawn
    On medium 400 blocks
    and On Large 600 Blocks
    Making it so you would have to destroy the spawning area of cultist was a bad idea :p
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    He did it for the Lols :D
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I'd rather you won't try to speak in my name @Eli10293 :(
    It was not for any lols and it was definitely a bug - martian probes should work properly now that 1.3.0.5 is released, however!
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I am pretty sure it was for the Lols :D jk
    R
    r543
    Sorry to ask again, but did you have time to look into it and what do you think is the case of that graphical glitch ?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Apologies for not replying - I have not looked into this issue yet, there's plenty of problems with the way minimap heads are drawn at the moment - but I am prioritising actual gameplay bugs over cosmetic ones, I will get to it in the end though :)
    R
    r543
    Thanks for the reply :D Gameplay bugs are of course more important but it would be nice to see those fixed sometime soon and not left unfixed like the robes in 1.2.
    Suppose I should stop by and say hi once in a while...
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Hi there =P
    Marcus Eralice
    Marcus Eralice
    ...Try as I might, I simply can't think of something more to say... It's just been too long since we talked about, well, anything, really... Well, thinking of anything that isn't Terraria related.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Town of Salem,Minecraft,Pokemon, Attack on Titan, Sanic Heroes
    Have a bunch of topics
    So was it intended that Yoraiz0r's Spell doesn't look right on mounts? The flashy eye thing is in the wrong spot...
    R
    r543
    Can a basic fix please be done for this ? Like positioning the light on right spot for the idle ? The player doesn't get moved around while using the Bee, Turtle or UFO mount, and for most others the movement isn't that big so it would be ok if it didn't stay right on the eyes, it just needs a basic positioning.
    Ghostly!
    Ghostly!
    still have no idea how or if i can dye this awesome item
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    dye the pet slot :p

(inb4 it's not a bug)
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Long time not seen!
    N
    NearEDGE
    I hadn't really been on Steam for a long time while I was at school, and then working non stop until a few weeks ago. I never did get a chance to finish my mods. XD

I sent you a request a minute ago! :D
    I hear somebody's been a naughty little anime schoolgirl and gotten themselves banned for disrespecting his majesty. Tut tut.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom