blushiemagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you help me with a mod code? I don't get any compile errors, but it doesn't show up ingame. E-mail me at [email protected] or message me.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Just to make sure, you've made a class that overrides Mod, and you've made sure the result for every recipe was set, right?
    hey can you leave me a message once you finished that mod maker thing? i wanna make a mod and i added u to ma friends list so u can leave me a message when its done
    Destroyer81999
    Destroyer81999
    Also when it is done, can i get the download link?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    When it's done I'll post it on the tModLoader thread, and the link will be in the first post as always.
    You have taste in automobiles sir!
    Truly the Coca-Cola car with no logo is under appreciated. No longer in production for some reason..
    Um i kinda need help. I have no clue how to create a mod with your modloader. Could you help?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'd recommend looking through the Example Mod for some basic patterns.
    Uzertron
    Uzertron
    Okay thanks! Edit:I also forgot to say I have no idea how to code
    Abyssalis
    Abyssalis
    It's not a good idea to try and make a mod if you have no clue what coding is or is not.
    Hey - I just recently updated to v0.4.1 of tModLoader, and I cannot use any of my weapons. They do not appear in the crafting menus and for some reason, the mod loader checks the mod as O.K. I used Build + Reload many times and it still doesn't work. Please help!
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    I can help you if you PM me the recipe code if you want
    That moment when you realize, Terraria only has support for up to 255 walls and currently has 224...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    That moment when you realize that Terraria could load up to 4.3 billion items
    because everyone likes ints
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Damnit Why the :red: is the limit always 255 in games. It really pisses me off
    The most frustrating bug to fix... is the kind that occurs completely randomly with no reliable way of replicating it... I hate tiles.
    *sigh* even making the simplest of artworks for tiles takes me forever...
    Reactions: Eared
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    For this tile it was literally perfect white squares with black outlines, with a smaller black square in the center of the middle frames :p
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    Does tModLoader currently have support for making custom tiles?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I'm in the middle of adding support for it. Unfortunately, tiles have to be some of the most hardcoded things ever in the game :p
    How long does it take to learn C# to understand your tModLoader easily?
    How did you learn C# properly?
    Hek
    Hek
    Im a noob when it comes to programming. I know already things like; arrays, loops, functions, if/else. I'll have a Java course in my next school year (in 3 weeks) but im much more interested in the C-series (C#/C++).
    Hek
    Hek
    I would like to use your tModLoader, which would make more sense if i would understand the language to code items easily.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    What I would recommend most when learning how to program would be to learn the paradigms behind the languages; for example, object-oriented programming and function-oriented programming. I feel like many people get too wrapped up in the syntax, then don't know what to do with it since they don't understand the paradigms.
    tModLoader v0.1.2 is now released, which means it's time for me to take a well-deserved break :confused:
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    Well, looking at your thread, doesn't look like you're taking that break.
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    I took a break from programming it for a day or and a half :p

And then I got trounced by expert skeletron.
    So, one problem, when using your program, it would come up with a "Not a valid windows 32 file"
    I am using a 64-bit computer. What seems to be the problem? I can list more information if needed! ^.^
    I'm using Terraria 1.3.0.5, if this is the problem, then I'll wait for you to update your program! =)
    slade3501
    slade3501
    I have ran the installer and followed his intructions, it worked out well, BUT, when I went to the Terraria.exe, it was still an invalid windows32 file, and didn't work. Anything else I can do?
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Hm, the only thing I can think of is that your Terraria.exe is different than normal; however, I don't see how that's possible since it looks like you've already covered for that well. Looking at your thread, it looks like there might be some problems with your computers, but that's just an assumption that I have no knowledge of. What's happening is pretty weird :/
    slade3501
    slade3501
    Problem is, I already tested this on another COMPLETE computer which is windows 8, I tried the installer, and made sure the Terraria.exe was right, verified the cache, and reinstalled it. All didn't work. Too bad, I guess. But, I'll continue to check out your latest work, and I hope to watch you expand upon your project, and I hope to be able to use it someday. =)
    hey... so your uh, modloader? can it be put into windows 32? or make it a valid windows 32 file? I want to make mods but i cant if i cant get a modding API, please? id help a bit with any textures you might need if you help me, or even (really bad, or just, basic, like the one i done in tAPI) code, but i WILL help with textures! :D
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Is it not working for you? Windows is the only thing it works for actually, and it only works for 1.3.0.3 for now.
    I won't need any textures for the mod loader (one of the reasons that my progress is faster than I expected). Thanks for considering though!
    Sgt_Pugsly
    Sgt_Pugsly
    im using windows 7, 32 bit i ment, and i ment for any mods you are making or plan on making, not the loader, i just didnt word it properly, sorry, but, windows 32 bit like, windows 64 bit, or like the 86 bit or so, i basically asked for it to be usable in 32 bit of windows 7, and was offering help for any mods
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    At the moment it most likely doesn't work properly since the binary patcher only works on 1.3.0.3. If it still doesn't work after I update though I'll try to see what I can do.
    hey bluemagic could you do me a favor and ask Chakratos why he removed me from skype. i asked him for some mods, he sent some but canceled it quickly then he removed me from skype. i dont know why
    blushiemagic
    blushiemagic
    Well, it isn't really my business for me to ask; I'm pretty sure he has his reasons.
    8mineblox
    8mineblox
    its just kinda weird meh ill ask one of my friends
    v0.3 for the Elemental Unleash is now released! I've also made another mod called "Autosave Settings" if you want to check that out.
    I really regret not reserving the first post when I made my mod. Never knew that I'd actually need it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom