Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so the suggestion forums still exist, but are u guys going to add anything from them?
    Any plans on the Lunatic Cultist Treasure Bag yet? Just askin' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: BTW Who did the sprite work for the dev armors? They look frikkin' sweet! <3
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Spritework Did the Crowno for Terraria's Redigit.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Can't comment on plans of future additions for the game at the moment, sorry.
    About Dev Armors, all the artists made their own sets. But for the others, I think I did all or at least the most of them (Red, Loki, Skiphs, Cenx, DTown)
    My friend steals all the climbing gear to do the infinite flight exploit. Good thing he isnt good at pvp.
    Good work with terraria crowno! (even though corrupt and hallow mimics are very... perturbating.)
    Also, is that plague doctor on your profile based on Ezio? Because of the bracer and things.
    (e também, legal que um brasileiro fez um jogo tão bom :))
    Crowno
    Crowno
    The answer for your question is no :p
    (E obrigado pelos elogios!)
    DatPedro
    DatPedro
    Oh no i'm wrong :C
    I've been meaning to say this: Amazing work on the art of Terraria. (except you made the corrupt/hollow chests look 2spooky4me)
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Thank you ^-^
    1. What tools are you using to create terraria like sprites ?
    2. Where did you learn art design ? Not only pixelwork, e. .g. your profile avatar.
    3. For how long are you doing this already?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Yes, lately I've been doing pixel art with a tablet too. But at first it was hard to get into it, I couldn't use the tablet at all because I wasn't comfortable with it and still had more precision with the mouse. I still use the mouse some times, but the tablet gets really handy and useful after you practice and get a bit more experience.
    Hek
    Hek
    What's about Illustrator? Are you using it too?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I don't work with Illustrator, but I have interest on it. Frequently I'm on a situation where I should be doing vectorial art, but I don't have the tools/I'm not experienced enough with it.
    I have a few questions (2 actually):
    1. Pls put in bananas and Mr. Iwata vanity. (Vanity shirt including the banana)
    2. Is plantera female? I asked Loki (Even though he's not a dev but he responded like 5 seconds later) and he said Yes.
    Seeing you're an artist and may or may not have designed Plantera.
    GrampaSwood
    GrampaSwood
    Someone here doesn't know their game knowledge. Game characters can have any gender (I am aware plants are both genders. And I am fun at parties.)
    Crowno
    Crowno
    1: We already have tuxedo, glasses and even bananarangs, you should be able to customize your character enough if you want to. Don't ask us to replicate his image because that would be a bit disrespectful :\
    2: As Loki said and I confirm, Plantera is a "she", even if it's not relevant at all for the game. Anyway, might be weird to call a plant a female, but in fact some plants can be categorized by gender O:
    GrampaSwood
    GrampaSwood
    Make bananarangs do 9999999 damage and make the tooltip "A certain Japanese spirit haunts this item" then redo it because it is a terrible idea.
    "Crowno made a pretty awesome concept for the Lunar Boss that we are going to go with rather than using the falling moon idea." - Cenx
    That concept is incredible! I never thought I would see something so huge in Terraria. Excellent Job! :happy:
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    I don't hate the boss concept, I hate how incredibly difficult it is to solo him with pre 1.3 armor :p

seriously though, this was an amazing addition to the game
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    too bad we cant have both ideas at once :eek:
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED THE FALLING MOON MUCH MORE THO.
    If it is possible, please have a look at my tAPI error post. This is a problem which I cannot fix, and I need the tAPI developers and supporters to have a look at, as the public seems to agree it is the only choice I have at this point. Thanks!

Regards,

Slade3501
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Crowno has no affiliation with tAPI
    Why are you asking that question on his profile?
    slade3501
    slade3501
    I've went through each profile on the page for "supporters and developers" and clicked each link, this was one of the pages which appeared. He most likely changed his name, and is no longer working with tAPI, but was previously part of the project. So, overall, he has affiliation with tAPI, and has worked with it, but has moved on.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I never worked on tAPI. If you saw my name, it's probably because I made the small logo used on the thread (I'm credited as providing art assets only). You might want to send a message to @Yoraiz0r instead
    Today I realised that we have the same age and I haven't done anything with my life yet, that's kind of depressing ;__;
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I'm older and haven't done much. ;n;
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Hey, it's never too late to start from somewhere. I'm on Re-Logic now because I decided to send an email =)
    MagneticLord
    MagneticLord
    I can get a job just from an email? *emails Microsoft* *becomes CEO the next day*
    Have you ever played Shovel Knight? Just kidding, I'm sure you're on a first-name basis with Plague Knight. He has the same plague doctor look as you and lunatic cultist. He's just more of a lunatic than a cultist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom