Nev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I haven't even used the last fish you gave me. I don't need another." What's that creepy :red:er doing with them?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Sacrificing them to the lutefisk god, most likely.
    T
    TMB50
    You don't want to know, as it's horrible, NSFW, dangerous, illegal, against anything related to animal welfare...
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Surströmming vs. lutefisk: battle of the lifetime.
    I've heard surströmming smells so bad that a Minnesota winter won't stop it, but lutefisk tastes much worse.
    Full Vortex Armor+Vortex Beater, and I still get my :red: punched fighting the pillars. Now I remember why I never play as a ranger.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    That depends whether 'more advice content' is shouting at someone to use it (exaggeration) and 'aesthetic appeal' is using a colour that can be annoying to read.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    phantasm is better than beater
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I feel like I'd prefer the Sniper Rifle/Tactical Shotty over the beater, to be honest. Their firepower is more concentrated whereas the Beater is quite spammy (I never use chloro bullets, they're crap).
    Finally got the Terrarian. Decided to try the Mecha Mayhem-achievement with it. The fight wasn't very long.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Frozen Turtle Shell + Endurance Potion gives 35% reduction of damage, and titanium has high defense and reduces damage to 0 every once in awhile.

Would have to not be on expert mode though, haha.
    Nev
    Nev
    I've never gotten that Turtle Shell-thing. RNG is only my friend once in a century or so.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    i get rare :red: often
    Just got a letter in the mail from a repossession agency, and that's just not possible. Sure enough, it was addressed to the guy next door.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Some are scared of creepypasta. We old people don't care about the Boogey Man, but we sure do fear the Repo Man.
    Nev
    Nev
    My heart skipped a beat or two when I saw the sender. Then I realized I have no debts whatsoever and saw the neighbor's name. Can't say I'm surprised, really.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "... Are you ready for Repo?"
    The Moon Lord dropped a legendary Star Wrath. The RNG finally threw me a bone. Of course, what I actually wanted was the Terrarian...
    Reactions: Hundjäger18
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "The RNG threw me a weapon of mass destruction, and all I wanted was a yo-yo. Damn it, RNG!"
    Nev
    Nev
    I'm a yo-yo-man, and it comes with an achievement.
    I made a really good arena for killing the Moon Lord. I can pretty much just tank him now.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    How long does it take for you to kill it? Also, im guessing you have all those accesories on warding? And do you feel like you need the potions?
    Nev
    Nev
    It dies before the buffs run out. The accessories are warding or armored, and yes, all those potions are instrumental.

When the battle begins, "B" to activate all buffs. Go stand under the right honey pool. Keep hitting the Moon Lord's forehead eye...
    Nev
    Nev
    ...Jump up occasionally to renew the honey buff. When the eye is almost out of HP, start hitting the hand on the right. Stop just before it runs out of HP, and move under the left honey pool. Kill the hand on that side, then the forehead eye, then the other hand. Then just start hitting the core, while occasionally jumping up to the honey pool. You don't even need health potions.
    I just realized the game does hint about Duke Fishron. If you have a Truffle Worm on you, the fishing power stat says "Warning!"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Vegeta, what does the Guide say about his fishing power?"
    Azu
    Azu
    "It just says warning, who does it think we are, Raditz?"
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "He only has five truffle worms? ... Scum."

... I think that's about all the memorable quotes that could be used from that particular fight.
    They should add an enemy called "RNG Bogey". If it touches you, you get the debuff "Nev" which causes you to start failing at everything.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Can't say that either method looks too favorable for me. 'Course, the Axe isn't the best example; a good one would be something important like the Sun Stone or something.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I would consider Sun Stone important if I had needed it during any fight or event - fortunately, Terraria is a game where there's no "must have" items. Even wings and "boosters" can be cast aside.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Hope so, I guess.
    They should assign some of the Martian Saucer's drops to other enemies. I mostly just ignore them now and wait for a Saucer to spawn.
    Nev
    Nev
    I'm 100% sure the Scutlix-item is bugged. I have a vast amount of kills, both the rider and the mount, and the Brain Scrambler just hasn't dropped.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I have it!
    Nev
    Nev
    Sure, rub it in my face why don't you.
    Apparently they "fixed" EoW dropping souls if killed in the underground corruption.
    Spent over seven platinum trying to reforge the Celestial Shell. Didn't get what I wanted.
    Nev
    Nev
    Over 30 platinum, still no armored or warding. My frustration is beyond words.
    Nev
    Nev
    FINALLY got armored. After 35 :red:ing platinum. My (lack of) luck is unbelievable.
    Next up the part of Terraria I hate the most: the LOOOOONG search for Life Fruits.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Have fun.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    - Make long corridor in jungle.
    - Wait a few minutes for grass to grow.
    - Run back and fort pickaxing the crap out of everything in your path.
    - 500 health get!
    Four Fast Clocks and no Megaphones. :red: you, Pixies.
    Thorus
    Thorus
    bad luck
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Missing the days when they dropped both at the same time?
    Nev
    Nev
    Oh yes. Doesn't matter anymore though, finally got one. It was the only thing I was missing from the Ankh Shield.
    The Yelets can only drop after killing one of the mechs. I knew that. I killed these 5 million hornets just because. *Cries*
    Nothing worse than having to go out for groceries while hung over. I wish the Rod of Discord was a real thing.
    Nev
    Nev
    Naw, I just bought food. The long walk to the store and back almost kills me everytime.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Yeah, it's the walk that's killing you, not the alcohol. %-_- //Sorry, got serious there, I'll fix it with a bad pun next comment.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    You need a Nevmobile so for those special occasions where you're under the weather people will know it's you on the road. Maybe an armored truck.
    Apparently, the Moon Lord can be killed while thunderously drunk. And the :red:er still did not drop the Terrarian.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    "thunderously" why is that a word
    Nev
    Nev
    Because I made it so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom