WilliamD
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I hadn't eaten breakfast because I woke up after my time for breakfast. R.I.P me
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    I haven't eaten breakfast in a LOOOOOOOOONG time.. Waking up way too late all the time :/

I'm saying it in a negative way, because it gets annoying sometimes
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    It's annoying as all living hell.
    I wonder how it's not taking a toll to my stomach.
    I have to go. Don't want to cause to much trouble due to my depression. Bye guys. I will see you when I finish meditating.
    Well, how's it going, everything fine?
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Fine. Thank you for asking. Though it is almost nighttime...
    Felix.Z
    Felix.Z
    yeah, i'll keep looking around a bit, now that i finally share some opinions with people
    WilliamD
    I know you try to open up more, but many of your comments are unnecessary and could easily be substituted for a like. Sorry if it came off rudely, it's an opinion of mine. I'm just slightly bothered by it, no worries.
    Just a random question, do you like Satire?
    Reactions: WilliamD
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Never heard of it XD
    Felix.Z
    Felix.Z
    Oh, i guess ist a German Term then (okay im sorry but this Auto-correction is a legendary puller of plonkers)
    día=hạnh phúc 夜晚=déprimé This text is some more information on my depression if you want to know more.
    Felix.Z
    Felix.Z
    ;) (wow, im sorry for these comments, some were just, useless, good day)
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Don't worry about it. People make mistakes :)
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I have reopened ties with my buds/virtual friends. Solve the riddle to find one reason why. The other is because I feel guilty.
    WilliamD, what is making you depressed?
    If it is just everything that is bothering you, then I have the following advice for you. Be free. Do whatever pleases you without caring what people think of you. You seem to be spending too much time thinking about how depressed you are. Instead, you should just do whatever the hell you want. Sorry if I am being offensve and not helpful but I wanted to help.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Um no. Caution is key to surviving in this world. Wrestling a bear does not seem fun. Friends will be friends, but I will do whatever it takes to treat my depression on my own.
    TheGreatB3
    TheGreatB3
    Best of luck.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Thank you, I suppose.
    Another suggestion failed: I have a hard time processing how many suggestions of mine failed. Depression is resettling in.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    At night, I act one of two ways. Either I become eccentric or I become the center of self-loathing and regret. Sometimes, it becomes tough to fall asleep and stay asleep. So... I would not say what you are feeling is not completely alien to me but, rather, something familiar. Each to his own on how to cope. I listen to music, and generally do what I enjoy most.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Goodbye guys. I hope to see you all very soon :,)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Sleep well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom