Crowno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    That specific track gives off Dream Theater vibes.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I've listened to a lot of DT, it's what got me into progressive music :D
    If you liked this one from Frost*, I recommend checking out some of their other songs, in particular their album called "MillionTown" and the song "The Dividing Line"
    UgHl9d0.png
    Alright, so this should sum up the dungeon :happy: I ain't done with the sprite sheet yet though
    Reactions: Jenosis
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Looking cool so far :D
    The only suggestion or criticism I could give is to work a bit more on the pots and barrel shading, defining a directional point of light. It will make they look more well-defined, specially considering the colors being used.
    Anyway, pretty cool to see how you are taking the challenge ;)
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    Yeah i felt they looked a bit ~-ish, i'll get to it
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    zqg56Kg.png

So, like with the bricks, i made the light come from a bit above. If there's some details i should change just tell me :)
    I heard you sprited the Vortex Fragment blocks so I made this:
    l83tNrO.png

p.s. what do you think
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Yep, I did them!
    As Enjl said, you only have a small issue with pillow shading in there, so the objects end up looking a bit flat. I notice, however, that you probably tried to get the same shading style as the vortex fragment sprite, so that might be the reason. My advice is to use this style of shading when you are trying to make objects made of "energy", looking for low contrast color palette.
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I hope my feedback makes sense and can help you. Other than that, you did a pretty good job spriting a whole set of furniture! :D
    Jenosis
    Jenosis
    I think I know what you mean. Thank you for the feedback! (Also thank you)
    Hey crowno, i'm making a sprite sheet, but i'd like a challenge!

Could you tell me some colors?

(basically, any amount of different colors, and any colors at all)

I will use the colors you choose and try and make the sheet using them :happy:
    Reactions: Crowno
    Crowno
    Crowno
    This is a very unusual request and I like it, haha. I selected some colors for you (the grey on the background doesn't count). Looking forward to see what you come up with :D
    fjjqi32.png
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    JbIXC7N.png
    i got dungeon almost done now, i'm going to rework the spikes and maybe change the barrel a bit, any thoughts so far?
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RoboTTrustworthy
    RNsAJOs.png
    Okay i got it fixed

I don't think there's much more left until the dungeon is done (this is the last sneak-peek)
    I just checked out your game, it was unique and challenging, with a brilliant aesthetic! you definitely deserved to be in the top 5.
    Out of curiosity; what language did you code it in?
    EDIT: charming music too :)
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Hey, thank you for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I used Construct2, so the language behind it is HTML5. I would say the music is somewhat decent at the most, haha. Definitely not up to par with something an actual musician would come up with =)
    Wait-a-minute, i just have to ask, cause i'm interested and stuffs, how's that gameboy-esk game you were working on going?
    Hey, Crowno do you know how to put Terraria on another computer via flash drive?
    Crowno
    Crowno
    Currently, I think the only way you can do that with a legally owned copy of the game is getting it through GOG. It's DRM free, so you can download and play anywhere. If you don't own a DRM free copy, you will need to login into your steam account on another computer and download the game there. Hope this helps =)
    Shinotenshi
    Shinotenshi
    I hate my school laptop it downloads steam but it like there were some problems when downloading so I can't use my account to pull the game over. But thanks for answering my question.
    Shinotenshi
    Shinotenshi
    Guess I have to use one of my sister's FIVE laptops she left at home when she went to college to play Terraria at school.
    Have you heard that there is going to be a new reboot of Teletubbies next year!!!??!?!? Everyone is already singing little einstein, now this! WHY WORLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL?
    This is completely random, but I would like to say that if my vanity set had a "female" version it would look exactly like the "male" one.
    Português:
    Crowno,qual programa você usa para fazer as artes de terraria(pixel arts) ?
    English:
    Crowno,what program you use to make the terraria art(the pixel arts)
    Crowno
    Crowno
    I recently updated my profile. Check the "Information" tab above, there is a FAQ in there with this question answered :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom