Varsia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• School sets aspirational targets but complains when you don't reach them. School, plz.
    Severe stomach ache and neck pain. Never touching "fizzy" foods again. Bleugh.
    Xbox 360 gamer tags
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I don't play console any more.
    Tyler869
    Tyler869
    Do u still have your console
    Varsia
    Varsia
    It's not plugged in, but yeah.
    And I'd rather not faff about getting it plugged in and started up and all that.
    This is mostly finished, now: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lunar-inspired-mini-biomes.32870/
    Bleugh. waiting for a Deathmatch on Elite: Dangerous, but nobody's joining... *sigh*
    People seem to not realise the very broad line between racism and practicality.
    Reactions: XenoCat
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Most of Britain's people(those who signed that change.org petition) need to understand that landmass exists elsewhere.
    pls guys, go to france or something, we can't take many more
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I hear many say that we have plenty of space for more housing.
    but we need that space for farmland and the like.

Britain's full, go somewhere else.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    And then they go and compare it to Japan.
    'britains not full go look at japan and see their population to sqkm'
    'Britain is full, Japan's just completely crowded. Thankfully, they import to survive, so they don't need farmland that much.'
    I live about 5 mins from a road called Slaughter Hill. Very tasteful name, that.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    A few minutes from here is a road called Lois Lane.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    But that doesn't imply murdering.
    Also, I know there's a Quality Street in Edinburgh.
    Been past it a few times when I've been up there.
    Conjo344
    Conjo344
    I live near 69th street.
    I wish my bedroom wasn't directly above the bathroom. Smells like :red: in here now. Bleugh.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    No, the smell from the bathroom is stinking up my room.
    I can either have it smell like grass and be cold or turd and be warm.
    I choose cold.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    This is why you have freshener.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I do. I got one-a those that plugs into the wall.
    Homework puts me under intense amounts of pressure and :red:ing stress. So much so that I end up swearing.Don't like swearing.
    Reactions: Teal and shahnbrown
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I need to make a thread to put my rants into at some point.
    Because if there's anything more stress-relieving than good rant, I would love to know. Because physical stress-relief never seems to work for me.
    "What does the diagram tell you about an atom?" *a dot with 2 rings and 2 crosses on each ring* Tells me bloody loads.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    it's also 100% accurate
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Indeed it is.
    (Seriously, though, that's a BS question. At least let me write about what goes on in the damned nucleus without it being "irrelevant"!)
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Turns out I misread the question. It says "this" not "an". Goddamn, I'm an idiot when I'm tired.
    For some reason, when I eat a yoghurt, I get this faint feeling of fear screaming from the back of my mind.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Superstitious maybe?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    So... just like my "belief" that all goats are the devil spawn of Satan? (Not really though, just... don't like their stare. That's all...)
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Basically.
    Except for it legitimate fear rather than just discomfort. I'm genuinely somewhat scared of the yoghurt as I eat it. Not to a serious degree, but it's still there.
    [Elite: Dangerous]Pirates are stupid idiots, rushing a Viper in their lowly Sidey with two small pulse lasers. Pirates, plz.
    No amount of pillows stops this seat from destroying my neck. Also, the pillows may as well be the wall with their softness.
    Reactions: WilliamD
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Holy crap!
    Varsia
    Varsia
    If it wasn't the middle of bloody night and my neck wasn't aching so bad, I'd take a picture and show you.
    Seriously, though, the back cushion's hard as hell too. I've contemplated removing it, but then I have nothing to lean back on other than the wood beam, which'd probably get uncomfortable.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I got a picture with the camera flash on:
    J0D8Vma.jpg

Notice how the back is angled? That's at convenient neck destruction height.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom