NightsTruthblade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't really mention it at the time, but MHX being announced for the west is basically the highlight of the year as far as I'm concerned.
    I feel like you should be a platypus, not a Monster Hunter lobster. O:
    Azu
    Azu
    It isn't a lobster.
    It's Satan Incarnate.
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Satan does not compare to Konchu.
    Konchu is mankind's greatest enemy.
    MCofterraria
    MCofterraria
    i'm suprised you still use that horrible being as an avatar.
    Where does your avatar come from? I MUST KNOW.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Monster Hunter I believe, don't remember the video though.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    It was posted somewhere farther down on the profile.
    But here it is anyways (the monster is called a Konchu)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALQCWUlinM
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    The two before me speak of the creature's name and origin, but they do not speak of its true intent..Or, indeed, its true might. The Konchu is a creature that lives only to :red: EVERYTHING UP. They live only to ruin everything that they could ever ruin. Under this dancing carapace lies a maniacal asshat who wants to play Soccer with your face as the goal.
    That settles it. If you like RPGs, you owe it to yourself to play Undertale.
    In a stroke of irony, listening to A Stroll Through Nostalgia made me incredibly nostalgic. Sadly, EBF4 is too much of a chore to replay.
    Why does it take me 14 minutes to kill a g-rank barroth but 30 minutes to kill a low rank ceadeus? MH3u, please, I'm trying to love you.
    The Megas, man. They always help, beautiful bastards. <3
    DJFlare84
    DJFlare84
    I MADE YOU IN MY I-MAAAAAAAGE!!!
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Now I have "I GAVE YOU HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR (ROBOTIC HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR)" in my head. Damn you, Megas, and your sometimes strangely silly lyrics.

I still say that song has a particularly weird start. I guess it's not worse than Programmed to Fight, though. I like Crash Man and all, but the "CRASH MAN PACES BACK AND FORTH BEEPBEBOOP" part feels wrong in some way. Rest of the song's damn good, though.
    Am I allowed to say I don't think the new dyes look that great? Most of them are either WAY too busy, or they lose their look (continued)
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    due to this weird thing where the effects cut off in a really, REALLY strange and un-natural way. This makes the Hades and other dyes with a flame effect look way worse than they should, in my opinion. Any way you could look into maybe changing that, @Skiphs ?
    I didn't like the Lunar event until I realized that each Pillar has a strategy you have to use to live.
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Also, I really feel like the Daybreak should be cooler. The other Lunar weapons are really unique in how they work, but Daybreak, it's just a spear that burns, unless I'm missing something really big about it.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    The more spears stuck in an enemy, the more damage they deal over time. Like, an "On Fire!" debuff that maxes out at 200 damage.
    NightsTruthblade
    NightsTruthblade
    Good to know, but while that does make it a lot more powerful, that's still not nearly as unique as the Phantasm, Summon Dragon, and Solar Eruption. Bleh, I guess they can't all be super unique, but I can dream, haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom