505 Games Support
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I found a bug on my xbox 360 with the fact that the truffle doesn't sell the Autohammer. My console is of course a xbox 360 with the holiday 2015 update.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Did you defeat Planterra? because he only sells it after you defeat it.
    Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    Yeah. I didn't defeat Plantera. I defeated her then went back and sure enough, it was there.
    Well i just updated my ps3 terraria to the latest version and i noticed that the sounds of the weapons are quiet (yes i tried to change it from the settings but still the weapons were very quiet !) Anyone else noticed that ?
    505 Games Support, there is a glitch in the console 1.2.4 when using holy arrows, it causes the stars to fly upwards instead of downward. could you please fix it in the next update?
    There is a Mobile thread with most of the bugs we players have encountered so far! Maybe you should go check it out!
    I just got this for 3ds, (YES!!!) And i was wondering two things,

1. are there updates planned for this version?

2. Is it cool if we suggest a few things? Like using any iron bar type for crafts *hint hint* (finding iron is a pain...)
    Reactions: Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    Post this on their normal page, not the support page.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    This is actually a question that's better for the Support page, it's a support related question after all.
    M
    mlwy45
    Well being as this is not clearly labeled. can you point me to it?
    Is it safe to update my Terraria on my iOS 8.1 iPad 4 yet? I've been searching the Mobile Bug Reports forum, but I first need answers from the guys themselves.
    Any news on the whole "2 Terraria Versions" for mobile? I've been creeping the forums and support pages, but can't find any info that addresses this specific problem or talks about what's going on with it? When I updated to 1.2.4, the "free full" version went straight back to Trial, and I lost all my characters...
    Thank you for all the hard work you guys put into this game and troubleshooting. <3
    Reactions: 505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Hiya there, yes this is being worked on for the hotfix. No time estimate we can give yet, but can confirm we're aware and working on it!
    Abyss Raider
    Abyss Raider
    Thanks so much for the quick response and confirmation! I really appreciate it ^_^
    Do you think 1.3 update its possible in mobile devices?
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Personal opinion? It could be on mobile devices, but in order to perform well it would probably be only on the more powerful ones. The game is available for many, many devices with many variations and some of those phones simply can't handle the demands as more stuff gets added. Sometimes our team puts out an update and we're astounded at how well it still runs on older devices!
    can you tell me when the new terraria console update is scheduled to come out
    Azu
    Azu
    When it's done. Not a moment sooner, though depending on verification maybe longer.
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Hi @Sebuchan Sukoru and thank you @azumarill64 ! Rest assured that all teams are hard at work on the next update, implementing features and getting rid of as many of those pesky bugs as possible. :)
    So uh.. when exactly will Console get that Slime Gun?
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    When new updates, features, and specific content get announced, you'll read about them in one of the big stickied threads here first, posted by our fellow 505 colleagues. :) While we in Support really can't comment on things that haven't been announced, it does make us very happy to know that our fans are so eagerly anticipating new stuff. What console are you playing on, by the way?
    Seeker
    Seeker
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Cool! I Treasure my 360 XBLA collection, if you know what I mean. ;) Have a great weekend!
    ok i know u guys are hard at work. but i heard (cant remember if i read it in an official post or if from a friend) that console and mobile 1.2.3-4 will be coming out at the same time. i was also wondering why there hasnt been alot posted about the console version, since we get (nearly) weekly updates on the mobile version?
    Woah! Did you guys release 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 already? That's what the official terraria wiki told me. But why no amazon update again? :cry:
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Just because it's official doesn't mean it's right.
    People can go and edit every article on there to their very whim.
    Azu
    Azu
    By this logic 1.3 should've added Fatty Guy and NIKY NIKY NOO.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    The official wiki can be edited by anyone, even non-officials.
    When reporting bugs, do I PM them, post them here, or make them into a thread? I have quite a few for Amazon devices.
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    We received them and I just forwarded them to our development team! Your design/gameplay questions will best be answered by the other 505 folks here. :) We appreciate the time and effort you put into reporting these to us and hope you have a great weekend!
    TerraBlaze
    TerraBlaze
    It's no problem. If I recall correctly it only took a little more than half a hour to type :) . I'm really impressed by 505Games this year, your really dishing out the updates! It's good to see that your responding to members too. With all the stuff you guys gotta do, it must be really hard to reply back.
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Thanks for the kind words -- it means a lot to us, seriously. We love responding to players, and being able to post and reply directly on profiles makes it super-easy for us to do so in one place! There's always room for improvement though, so if you or anyone else has feedback for us, please let us know. :)
    Has anyone heard about the ps vita glich where the truffle npc refuses to move in?
    I built a propper house and waited for many, many terraria days and still nothing.
    when I uploaded the world to ps3 he moved in, in minutes.
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    Hadn't heard of this, but we'll let our team know! If you have any other details that could be helpful, feel free to add them.
    NoX
    NoX
    Ive built houses for him on several worlds, one of them I even turned the whole jungle into overworld mushroom. Every time I upload it to ps3 it takes only moments for him to move in. Oh and thanks for getting back to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom