BitPieStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to chill on the videogames. I'll try and spend more time doing stuff that actually matters... Well, I'll try, but it's hard. ;n;
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Also, earning a lot of money from gaming usually requires a lot of dedication. Not everybody has a time, nor will for that.
    BitPieStudios
    BitPieStudios
    "offensive", "lolwut"

Wat

I come back from class and go on my phone for that

Yeah because wanting not to flunk out of my college classes is totally "lolwut".
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    That.
    Open-mindedness is extinct these days.
    In other news not related to music lyric spam, Peeps can still request on my art thread to enter the raffle I have open. :O
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    I'd request but I don't have anything I believe you would enjoying doing
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Wait, what...?
    ~"Pon-te en pie, Alza el pu-o y ven..! A la fiesta pagana en la hoguera hay de beber!"~
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    Beber. Best word in that sentence.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    It means "to drink". Thanks Spanish class.
    Jamm6
    Jamm6
    "Beber" is also a word on Portuguese, means the same thing.
    I love brazil, because is really easy to make jokes with english words.
    ~"If I... Let you go, could I... forget you? If I... let you know, who I'm... modeling after..?"~
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    ~"...I guess you know by now..."~
    Those last two statuses are hiding the fact that I wanna die now, I feel the worst I've felt in a while right now... And it's my own fault.
    Reactions: The Kitsune
    BitPieStudios
    BitPieStudios
    No one likes hearing me beech and moan about trivial crap, so imma just stop now and sleep on the couch when I get home. My head feels like it's full of pressure right now.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, actually I had similiar problem and basically never been studying. Suffered through major depression as well. And believe me it that I'm more lazy and I never used my potentials, which is why I'm not so wise and intelligent like I should be. Yet I'd recommend you keeping going, nobody is perfect and everyone can have problems with something.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    I'm really bad with these kind of things but I can still say you're not a lazy idiot, and I want you to keep counting your birthdays for as long as you can

Hopefully the words of us internet ghosts do mean something to you, Bitpie. You'd give up too much if you gave up
    ~"I fly a starship, across the universe divide... And when I reach the other side... I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can..."~
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    "...Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
    Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
    But I will remain and I'll be back again and again and again
    And again and again and again "
    Yeah, good song.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Oops, wrote way too much here, at first.
    ~"As you laaay to diiie besiiide me baby on the morning that you came, would you wait for me, the other one wait for me..?"~
    Reactions: Alabaster
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    You run with the devil
    You run with the devil
    Tell your brother to be good
    Tell your sister not to go
    Tell your mother not to wait
    Tell your father I was good
    your character may be sexy,but MY character is more adorable that YOURS will ever be. *EGO INTENSIFIES*
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    You can like one thing more than another thing without hating the other thing.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    That doesn't mean you have to in all occasions.
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    More adorable than a 29-year-old mullet-wearing thug who eats anyone who gets on his bad side?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom