sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Undertale) I regret selling my stick to the Tem Shop now that I'm approaching Mettaton in the Core...
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Mettaton voice: THE AUDIENCE WOULD HAVE GONE CRAZY OVER THAT STICK
    One of my friends legit believes the reptilian conspiracy theory and no matter what any of us say we can't convince him otherwise.
    Is it possible to describe colours without using any physical objects or other colour adjectives?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    One of my favorite authors described sky blue as silk. Looking at blue gives off a similar feeling by touching it, apparently.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Color is a sort of "dimension" that cannot be explained by those unable to perceive it. People who see in monochrome (B&W) are never going to understand color. It is like trying to explain 3-D to someone stuck on a 2-D plane.
    N
    NE1
    yawn...missing the point of the question...a generic plain old egg...but if sometimes kinda . it is a pun question that is all.
    (Undertale) Had a nightmare about Chara and couldn't get back to sleep until 1:30 AM. More sleep loss, just what I needed.
    (Canadian Election) Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party win with a majority government. Sounds good to me.
    (Canadian Election) CBC says it's gonna be Liberal. They're not sure if it's a majority or minority, but they're sure it'll be Liberal.
    Reactions: Bucket
    stormconure
    stormconure
    I was gonna protest and say it needed to be conservative (like what we desperately need here in US), but then again, this is Canada, where the government is so stable and inactive it's ridiculous.
    Soda, you're lucky to live where you do.
    :)
    Canadian election results are coming, starting with the maritimes. So far Liberals have 33 seats while both Conservative and NDP have ZERO.
    So today's election day here in Canada. I swear to god, if the NDP are gonna lose Quebec because of the niqab I am gonna laugh so hard.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    brb grabbing plane ticket to canada
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    *grabs popcorn*
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I'm not kidding though. The NDP became the opposition for the first time in history and a good amount of their votes came from converted Bloq Québecois voters in Quebec. But them there was a big fuss about niqabs, NDP leader Tom Mulcair spoke out against banning them if you're receiving Canadian citizenship, and the Bloq Québecois and Conservatives suddenly stole those votes from under the NDP's nose.
    My dad says I was sleep talking at 3 in the morning.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    My mom says I sleep talk for hours and I'm so loud she can hear me through the walls XD
    Azu
    Azu
    Once my mom said I was running up and down the stairs screaming in my sleep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom