Voffie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Internet cuts out. Loses 25 points of my rank in Splatoon despite winning. Niiiice.
    I wanted to stream this up coming week while everyone was on break or something, but I found out I have to watch my nephews 4/5 days. RIP.
    OmPt0e0.jpg
    I have done nothing to this image. The game is naturally upside down and static.
    Nice job by the people who put Bubsy on steam by doing so illegally.
    Azu
    Azu
    Context?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Bubsy the Bobcat? It's on steam now? I wish it was greenlit. Which one, tho? The unfinished broken "3d" one?
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Bubsy 1+2. Playing Bubsy through steam is playing it on a SNES emulator in .exe form.
    New smash characters are hype, BUT NO ISAAC. *dies on the inside* Golden Sun only gets a song. q.q
    Reactions: Droid15.24.3
    Raichu Sonic
    Raichu Sonic
    At least Golden Sun actually had even a small appearance. Shovel Knight is nowhere in the game if I am correct.
    Vote for what I should stream. http://strawpoll.me/6268952
    Voffie
    Voffie
    Gets 3 votes each on a different thing. FeelsBadMan
    Spent all day waiting for a package that finally showed up, 2 hours after it was supposed to (QUALITY). Stream is maybe.
    So I have a really bad headache. Just gonna relax and stream tomorrow sometime after like 3 PM EST.
    Alright. New plan. Stream today, around like... 2PM EST. Should I make a strawpoll of games?
    Gonna ask again. So if I stream Monday around... 10 AM EST, who would be around at that time?
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Lots of people will be at school. You'd probably want to stream later on in the afternoon.
    Voffie
    Voffie
    I don't have the ability to stream then. People will be home and always causing interruptions. I can stream late at night, but again weekdays.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Darn. Stupid school.
    Tempted to replace Christmas avatar, but I'll save it until after Christmas unless.
    So the next thing I stream whenever that may be will probably be Live-A-Live. Wanted to play it for awhile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom