Buckybomb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• been playing terraria for 6 years now but somehow, this one world i've been playing for the last month and a half is 16% my total playtime.
    now that the wii u v ersion is out, what version is it? is it the full 1.2.4?
    Reactions: Mr.Crash
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I dunno; you ask me.
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    it should be, the WiiU version is why the other console versions got the update early.
    Terraria for 3DS is the mobile version, but it costs 13$ more. Why is this accepted? The vita is console, so why is 3DS a mirror of mobile?
    Buckybomb
    Buckybomb
    @Apophis I agree. The controls are bad, but for the 13$ you can pick up a controller to play it on your phone with, though. No 3ds needed, lol
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I prefer physical controllers over any kind of touch screen gimmick. I am one of the few that hates touch screen as whole, I guess.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    3DS is too weak for the console versions, had to borrow tech from the mobile version
    I got photoshop. Content awareness scales 4 days. Any requests?
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    A balanced breakfast
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I request that you do my request of doing a request.
    kthxbye
    For the first time in my life, I feel fit. It's very odd for someone that stayed inside all summer.
    Doesn't seem like the "New Posts" area is working. That's my life right there.
    daderpycoolguy
    daderpycoolguy
    I just realized its also my life and is literally making my spirit type :/
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I see you use the home page for that.
    Try the actual page for New Posts, it's much better.

When I saw the two statuses on it being broken, I looked at the actual page and it was fine. Then I looked at the home page and it was still broken.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I never notice when the home page breaks, because I never look at the home page. New posts/New profile posts page is where the real action is at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom