505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When is 1.2.3/1.2.4 coming out for kindle fire hdx 7 3rd gen I have been waiting since November last year for it please respond terraria is my life thank you :)
    505 is 1.3 for ps4 on the way because I have the pc version but console is so much Easyer so I was wondering when it's coming
    Reactions: 505Games
    505Games
    505Games
    We will do our best to keep you up to date on our console update plans. Currently, our console priority is getting the rest of 1.24 content in. Hoping to have that to you by the end of this quarter.
    E
    ethandevenport
    Thank you so much
    When you guys releasing the next half of the update??????!!!
    505Games
    505Games
    Console 1.2.4? Still on track to have that in by end of Q1. Stay tuned!
    And will someone please lower the chance for a solar eclipse!!! I got 14 in a row today!!!
    Reactions: griffadipolis04
    P
    Papa Dank
    I can barely get one in a month.
    Theorigami
    Theorigami
    Its random....I got 20 day after day ingame but than I never had one again for a entire 5 real world months lol.......its random lol but if you keep getting solar eclipse after solar eclipse it could be a annoying bug so I advise reporting the bug if that happens but otherwise it should eventually stop......or just go underground like I do lol
    Gavin Halstead
    Gavin Halstead
    @Theorigami Yeah, that's what I started doing after the third.
    Hi 505, I've fought about 30 ocrams and still haven't got its mask. Is this a bug or really bad luck? If it is a bug my device model is an iphone 4 ios 7
    Hey 505 please add some kind of like electronic chest or sorting system and add some way to search for items
    Reactions: 505Games
    T
    Teal
    Alerts are highly suspect.
    Koolkid
    Koolkid
    @Teal no need to be a jerk I suggested this as a idea to make terraria easier for its global player's,but you wanna be the guy that ruins it
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It's called a "joke". Kids these days.
    Hey 505 I was thinking you guys could use an idea I'm not saying your out of ideas I'm just trying to add a new type of difficulty I the new mode would be hard-core expert-mode if you add this it would be legendary for you to give me some credit for the idea thx peace
    I did almost 10 hours of play without any problem on psvita since the last update.I tried music and sound on/off,spam of events for 10 in-game days and more, seem that the save crash issue is fixed.I noticed that when i m in the jungle underground there s like a descreased framerate,more than before,but this is better than the save issue:D
    Thank you again 505 staff for your great work!!
    Why did mobile get the Stylist with all of her functions and console did not?
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    cause console sucks, #PCMasterRace
    505Games
    505Games
    She will come to console eventually
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thank you. but promise us she will have all of her features.
    Maybe a console exclusive hair cut?
    I updated terraria on psvita 2 hours ago, i did 1 hour of play without get crash while saving with sounds and music on.
    I will try other settings and report asap.
    i love playing my terraria i have 50+ hours now every time i load it up within 5sec it tells me this error has occurred forcing the software close on my new 3ds xl. i can play my other games find with a problem. i need help
    0 retweets 0 likes
    505Games
    505Games
    Can you let our support team know? Reporting it to them would be the best way to finding a solution, 505games.com/support
    Are you really going to add this: BALANCE: Reintroduce Re-Spawn timer. because it's one of my pet peeves that i cannot do anything while waiting for respawn.
    I have a question: is it possible to download a PS4 Terraria character/world to a PS vita or PS3?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom