OmegaFoxie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Little update: I have beaten the first Level of super hexagon: 67 seconds.. And almost the second level 55 seconds or so...
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    It has more content , more levels , more traps , harder traps , better levels and skins and stuff.
    6359_
    6359_
    Geometry dash is a ripoff you say? Well, I kinda agree, but not like you might think. GD utilizes 5 different gamemodes ATM, each one of them based of a viral phone game (Impossible game, Jetpack joyride, VVVVV, Flappy bird and Wave wave.) [Continued...]
    6359_
    6359_
    Therefore you might call it a ripoff, but really it's not. At least in the videogame industry. (otherwise all platformers would be a ripoff of mario...)
    Just bought runers today! EXCITED! Heres my paysafecode, with 3,65€ left on it: 0307-2881-1545-8533
    Did you know that i love random things. If i see a "choose randomly" or anything-like-that-button in a game, i just want to press it.
    I am sorry for begging, but my brothers BD is tomorow and i couldnt get enough money for a Magicite-steam-key. Can anybody help me out pls?
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    Sorry, but we really don't allow requests for RL things like games, and certainly not for money.
    OmegaFoxie
    OmegaFoxie
    yeah, i found that one out as well.
    Did anyone here ever played lose lose? The game that if you kill aliens, kills your files? If you did, what happened after that?
    Recently playing CaveStory. One of the best games ever made.
    OmegaFoxie
    OmegaFoxie
    Yeah, me too, but i actually like CS+ graphics and sound. I probably will get it for christmas. I instantly fell in love with the title screen music of the origninal when i first heard it.
    Nike Leon 🪓
    Nike Leon 🪓
    It's against the rules here to instruct/share how to commit acts of piracy. Links to pirated materials are also against the rules. So please avoid bringing up pirating any software :)
    OmegaFoxie
    OmegaFoxie
    already gone :)
    Actually, will Terraria 2 be a thing? Or is it just fake/troll?
    Kreuz Drache
    Kreuz Drache
    ^Yeah, he claimed that the current Terraria engine couldn't do some of the things he wanted. So he wanted to make Terraria 2 so he can have a new engine to work with.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I think everyone should learn a thing or two about how Real Life (TM) works and why even "confirmed" things sometimes just don't happen at all. And also about patience. As ppowersteef said up there, even if it does happen, it'll be easily five years before it releases, since he's also going to work on another game before that.
    OmegaFoxie
    OmegaFoxie
    ok, i just were a little bit uncertain, cuz it kinda reminded me of "minecraft 2.0" and i was like? Seriously? But as it sounded pretty nifty, i thought i ask if it is like "april fools" or if it is just a thing of time. Thanks for you comments :)
    Why cant Terraria have Even Larger worlds with more biomes and new dungeons to explore. There is not enough stuff to explore in terraria!
    I really Hope that @Yrimir will get better soon. #ACandleForYri #GetBetterSoon
    mariox222
    mariox222
    hes sick? ok i though hes dead
    OmegaFoxie
    OmegaFoxie
    He got problems with his vertebrae, "which unlike the ones in the crimson, didnt summon the brain of cthulhu." the qouted part is what he actually said under his last video.
    awkward day for an awkward person like me. Yes i call myself weird sometimes XD
    suu
    suu
    We're all a little weird inside. c:
    OmegaFoxie
    OmegaFoxie
    Finally someone who understands me :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom