Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone remember those tedious Writing Prompts from 3rd Grade? My English class is being forced to do them again, without any in-class time.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    @Aurora3500 , I just hate them because I have to come up with stupid reasons for a topic that I really could not give less of a damn about.
    R
    Red H2O
    Don't sweat it man, I wasn't insulted. Plus that teacher sounds garbage.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    She's regarded around the school as the best English teacher, but she assigns a lot of work. For our class, though, she's forgetful, piles on work that seems like busy work (Even though a junior keeps insisting that all of it except for the Latin roots we did at the beginning of the year are going to help), and is just kind of insufferable. She has Cancer, or had it (I'm not sure), but she's still annoying.
    Hey TCF, how many of you know stuff about Transformers past the death-fest movies and the basic characters of G1?
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Oh, I'm not going to judge any of you. I'd just like to know how many of the people on the forums are familiar with things Transformers past what has been shown in the movies.
    R
    Red H2O
    I was never a Transformers kid. Now, if you want to talk Bakugan, I'm all ears.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I got into those for a little while. I still see some wind power-up thing for the Green Dragon Bakugan in series/season 3. It's kind of a missile battery pack?
    I had an incredibly strange dream last night. I can't really sum it up because it would probably take five comments to fully summarize it.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Have no issues. I think there's an offtopic thread dedicated to weird dreams. Post it there. Regular posts have no character limits, unlike the profile posts.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Highlights include my school completely changing its design, carrying one of my friends to my math class, one of my other friends going almost completely mute, the art teacher instructing the band to play jazz, and a bed just sitting in the commons area.
    Goats have no manners at all. I tried to feed some goats some bread, and the white male goat jumped on my arm and made me drop the bread.
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    Racist
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Hey, it's what happened. Just because a goat tried to hassle me doesn't mean it's racist. Plus, there was a Donkey that was following me too, and he got in the way a little bit.
    Digital Homicide is suing Jim Sterling on allegations of libel and slander. For over $10 million dollars. And they tried to [cont.]
    Those candy LEGO bricks are kind of painful to eat with their sharp edges. Still, they are very tasty and fun to play with.
    Reactions: TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    YOU KNOW THOSE!
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Yes! My cousin got some at the mall. Also, their banana flavor is the best candy banana flavor that isn't from Runts.
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    YES! I always eat all the yellow bricks first and I always have just red ones by the end.
    I think one of the best life lessons my dad is inadvertently teaching me is that good enough is never good enough. Right now, we're [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    laying down hardwood for our front living room, and it doesn't look incredibly good. It looks alright, but not great. There are small gaps in between a couple of the pieces, and I know my dad is going to get pissed when the floor starts bubbling up because he didn't do it the best he could. I love him, but sometimes he really needs to learn that you shouldn't do something half-:red:ed
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It's ironic, because he usually says that to me and my sister.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    I've found that good enough does not mean "good"
    Homestuck is making me feel sad, scared, and angry at the same time right now, and I need to know how it all turns out. Come on, April!
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Even though I am nowhere near the place where the hiatus started, I really want what's happening where I am at in the story right now to be resolved.
    I got to the page of Homestuck with its version of Megalovania. I was expecting a Vriska beatdown, but no. Something much different.
    My aunt got my grandma a wireless a mouse, and I hate it. It's too small for my hands, and feels imprecise compared to the wired version.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I have a wireless mouse as well. It is fine for my hands and pretty precise, the only problem is having to use batteries.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I don't understand why people like those wireless mouses. Sure, they can be convenient.. but batteries are SOOOO expensive.

tl;dr: #USBMouseMasterRace
    There was a fashion show for Shout Week at my school. They did Disney princesses, casual wear, and country wear.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Here people dressed so skimpily last time the show was permanently cancelled. That bad. I'd like it to come back, though. I'd partake into the show with my edgy clothing. It would be very fun.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Ours was a select group of people dressing up, with most of the people being in it 3 or 4 times. And the skimpiest thing that was worn was short shorts.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    There's no selection here. Just look pretty or handsome enough and you're in. I could be in this time if they celebrated it, since I am no longer fat. I'd just cosplay like Yuuki Terumi and go, because nothing spells edgy like his hood and coat. I wouldn't dye my hair green, though.
    I didn't know, but Mythbusters ended its 14 year long run last week. This show has existed as far back as I can remember, so seeing [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    something that I never thought would end, ending, makes me feel like something is missing now. It's not sad, or happy, it's just...empty. I hope that an equally scientific and fun show starts when I have kids, since I want something for my kids to grow up with like I did with Mythbusters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom