Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When you need something but you forget it... You always feel like s:red:
    TheBlueness
    TheBlueness
    Or that moment from past return when you remember that you forgot
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    That just happened to me today... And s:red: I forgot what it was! f:red: MY LIFE
    Curse time... When you're doing something with someone on the other side of the world, and it's night for them, and it's day time for you
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    And no one else to hang out with ;~;
    Hype hype Pokemon sun and moon hype. Never played a Pokemon game, but saw the gamegrumps play Pokemon, and now I'm excited
    stormconure
    stormconure
    I guess everyone sees this differently, no use arguing it. Opinions.
    Myu
    Myu
    I'm preordering it, I'm pretty hyped
    mostly hyped for the villain tbh because so far they've been great
    Azu
    Azu
    You listed 5 examples of "bad ideas" from two gens. I listed 4+ "bad ideas" from one gen, the first. It's not an opinion if it's mathematically proven.
    The neko fandom keeps gettin bigger on the TCFs, I sould hide, before the cuteness is too much
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    I don't know .3. Sure? I mean I really don't care...
    K
    Krasunir
    Nekos aren't cute, they're just there.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I wouldn't care too much about it, I just appreciate it has decayed. It was a minor nuissance and now it's gone, so I'm pleased.
    Easiest project ever: let two things drop to the ground, and record it... Welcome to the world of sicence .3.
    Myu
    Myu
    bro, get on my level
    geology isn't easy
    I can already tell, this is going to be a boring week.
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    Fnaf is plain stupid, and undertale, have you seen the game? It almost, kinda, maybe, made me cry at the end. But eh......
    Ori
    Ori
    I agree, there are just so many things you thought you'd hate before you try it but end up with opposite feelings about the game. This was the case for me with terraria and some other games.
    Ori
    Ori
    I also observed the change in a few of my friends who were very sceptical towards some games and even hated them before having played them by introducing two to undertale and one to cobalt, all of these people ended up loving said games.
    Just saw zootopia. I loved the movie sadly I had to watch it late night, might need to sleep soon.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I thought that Chicken Little was a better Disney-made CGI film with a funny animal (and alien) cast though.

Also, chickens.
    You know what you need when you're bored and doing nothing? A nice cat nap, and then some cat nip .3.
    When you see the last episode of your favorite anime ;(
    EnderScales
    EnderScales
    Oi, I'm not a weeaboo, f:red:ing they cos play and stuff
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    ok good
    Ori
    Ori
    I wouldn't concider myself as such. I just see anime as another form of media that isn't special, which is why I've only managed to watch two. My point being that liking soccer doesn't automatically make you a soccer hooligan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom