DoctorMcDerp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey lego hidden in the rug there, didn't see you there...
    Vinnoe
    Vinnoe
    They are like little landmines that hope to cause intense pain.
    You know what's annoying? That one neighbor who blares out horrible music to the entire neighborhood and throws cans into your yard.
    Inactive38728932489243
    Inactive38728932489243
    sell the cans to your local recycling place :p he is gang you free money if you can do that :p
    Why is everything so slow today?
    Sugars
    Sugars
    You've been involuntarily switched to Comcast "High-Speed" Internet.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    Hmm you've also had slow Internet overall today? Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Wish I knew.
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    ur 2 slow.
    I've been clicking the refresh button waiting for alerts for so long now my mouse is in danger of breaking.
    Reactions: ⌂MiRÅcLE⌂
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    That thing I said yesterday? Yeah, that's all sorted out, and I am left with nothing to do but dig pointless holes in my backyard... possibly for disposal of things I never want seen again, like my artwork (it sucks, believe me), or that one magazine... yeah, let's not talk about that.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    You don't have to refresh to recieve an alert, you know
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    It's just out of boredom.
    So, can you tell me a way that everyone is the same? Um... we will all die?
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    We all live on oxygen, we were all female at least once, we all have blood in our systems... etc. Just the basics.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    A bit of background for this. My math teacher starts class every day by saying some quote and having everyone respond to it. This was my response.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    We are all humans.

Inb4 otherkin morons
    Anyone here remember Myst? The puzzle game from 1993? Yeah, found my dad's old copy, going to play through it again.
    You know, It's kinda funny that Myst was the first video game I EVER played (along with mine sweeper and space cadet pinball).
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    And I have been thinking about getting back into it. 4-5 year old me couldn't exactly figure everything out, especially the problem with pumps.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    holy :red:

I spent hours playing space cadet pinball and I didn't even remember the name until you mentioned it
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I still play it.
    Why did I jump on this cactus again? Oh, right, unresponsive wifi+space bar. I guess that's what I get for slamming it.
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Did u watch the Matthew santaro video –_–
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    No, was referring to what happens when you are on google chrome and don't have internet. Try to load a page and when it fails, hit space bar if there is a pixelated dinosaur on the upper left.
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    I know I'm not new to this old Dino rodeo
    So I was playing FTL and I got a mantis crew member after beating up a slaver on the first jump. RNG.
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I hope I serve you well. :p
    G
    Gmayor61
    I never really used crew members aside from manning stations and beating intruders up when needed, boarding always looked like a dumb idea to try.

Also, Fire Laser OP
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    I kinda died 6 sectors in though due to a fire that broke out in an empty room and broke my door system when I was trying to put it out. It's why I hate nebulas, fires break out and you don't notice until it starts destroying vital systems.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom