Crooke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm,maybe I should ignore thrown flails for now and go get a flower pow for myself,although it will only be used for farming...
    I have still yet decided of it being a yes or no...(Vote yes or no below in the comments!I will take the first eleven votes.)
    Reactions: XenoCat
    Crooke
    Crooke
    However I still think those works just like boomerang,which is completely rule breaking in my challenge,I'm not the kind of guy who likes to change rules whenever I want to.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    If your saying thtoen flails are considered as a real flail,then answer this as well,would you consider bommerang as melee too?(not based on what wiki says,just what you think about it.)
    Emperor Buttons The Bunny
    Emperor Buttons The Bunny
    Melee technically means "a close and confused fight or rabble" so no, I wouldn't consider it melee.
    Just asking here,if you see this please comment and let me know what you think of this:Should I consider flairon as a real flail?
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    A flail is a flail, after all.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    But for me,i feel like it is just like a boomerang,and it behaviors just like golem fist and ko cannon,i feel like it is just a infinite use ranged weapon,not a flail.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    So,should I consider it as a flail?I need to know this for my melee challenge...
    After thousands of tries..(actually only two,but I took a week break between)i finally won againist the almighty plantera...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    She always gets us the first time! Eventually, we can overcome her afterwards! :)
    Crooke
    Crooke
    I actually realized how powerful burning and frostburn debuff againist most bosses now,34 per half second,now I'm owning her with debuffs and terra blade.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It always helps, especially when everything has auto-use capabilities!
    I AM SO HAPPY!three mech bosses are all done for!now on to the nearly impossible quest...plantera.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    You just need a large space to fight it. That's the key to winning.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    on the contrary, you need an extremely narrow space with bullets that can bounce around. Place teleporters on opposite sides and a few blocks to block its projectiles, and camp it out. whenever boss reaches you, enter teleporter and repeat
    Crooke
    Crooke
    First thing of all,I am doing a challenge where traps are not allowed :/,Second of all,a large space...not excalty helpful when it comes to dodging thorns ball(those are a must dodge as they deal 115 dmg if you don't have armor),in mobile of course,i also can only use swords,spears,flails.And thats the points makes me so annoyed currently.
    Just realized I had two crimson....
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    My hallow spawned over my corruption, and now I have one on bothe sides of the map
    Playing with my doggy really helps!...my mental issues...
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Doggy...i am going insane,some body stop me!
    Well,seems like I can't progess,might as well give...NO,im not giving up,destroyer,you better watch out..
    Im done...wth is wrong with the dmg all of the sudden QAQ,killed by the destroyer EVEN wearing adamantine full melee armor
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    Given that you are gimping yourself so severely, I think you should use every resource at your disposal!
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Just went on some fighting,skeleton prime really wasn't that hard,but he gave me a serious mental issue,when I fouhht him,i almost dies so I went back to nurse,after fully healed he killed the arm dealer(who I really hate,he kept wasting my house's slots,and sitting there doing nothing to help me.)and then it instantly crashed.
    Crooke
    Crooke
    I am so happy,i am finally released from my pain...i killed skeletron prime,then I killed the twins,and got enough some hallowed bars for the full melee set,then I took the set and equiped it,then I beated destroyer,however,my greatest pain has yet to come,truly TOO OVERPOWERED plantera(thorns ball does 115 while PC's versiom ones only does 62!!!)...just gave it a try,died even without making to the second form....
    Having a lot of technical issues from the expanded world in mobile,gonna have some bad luck with melee playthough..
    Reactions: ⌂MiRÅcLE⌂
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Mobile feels way too easy for me :p
    I literally killed the destroyer by standing inside it and using the cobalt naginata
    ⌂MiRÅcLE⌂
    ⌂MiRÅcLE⌂
    Terraria mobile is so easy,but I hate the most in mobile the ice queen
    Crooke
    Crooke
    Well maybe,but on andriod,you would know the pain(every enemy's dmgx2,good luck with that.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom