Bezixx
    Bezixx
    >posts bad furry art on DA >wakes up tomorrow >gets dozens of favourites
    basicguitar
    basicguitar
    >posts art to dA >questions existence >posts art to dA the next day
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    *posts a picture of a boob on dA, gets thousands of favorites* Deviant Art at its best.
    Terraria OC backstories... Yeah I have no idea how much trouble may be caused by making Agent Sagittarius an alien and half-Terrarian.
    Overall, which one is more useful to have, Celestial Cuffs or Mana Flower?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    is not that you want to be hit all the time to get mana, and the flower is more useful if you have mana-eating weapons and you like to spam it a lot. ;u
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Yeah like Dg-Vr mentioned, its not good to get it alot if you're a mage (very fragile class), but if you're using magic as a backup and/or you have great defense and can't dodge for nothin go with the cuffs.
    Repost: Sometimes I hear Cultist music near the Dungeon, even if I did not attack them. Did I misfire or are they damaged by other mobs?
    Sometimes I hear Cultist music in an area near the Dungeon even if I did not attack the Cultists. (and being far away) What is this?
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Are Cultists even like critters, they can get damaged by other mobs?
    tfw the Search function prevents you from searching the most used words :|
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    It's such a drawback when you want to search for a thread you lost, but then its title pretty much uses one of the "most used" words :-|
    I tend to forget my presence here anyways... idk if I can make a full return back to any Terraria forum...
    Hey mind if I use your avatar? I really like your avatar with the sniper rifle in it :)
    Awp3r_
    Awp3r_
    Well I mean that terrarian that is holding the sniper rifle like how the royal guards hold their guns...:3
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    If that one, sorry but no, that avatar was made by someone for me.
    Awp3r_
    Awp3r_
    Ok...;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom