MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A Sentry is a man's soul. My Dispenser will dispense the Heavens. Moving from one place to another, that's a Teleporter. Erectin' a victory.
    Reactions: Vaikyia
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I suppose its because your Sentry provides all the attack and defense you could ask for while your Dispenser can take place of a Medic for you, as well as giving ammo and metal, which a Medic can't do. They will never fail on their end if you put them in the right place and keep them safe and repair them, while defending them from your nemesis class.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    That doesn't really foster a team spirit attitude, but your remaining buildings, the Teleporter Entrance and Exit, don't really do a whole lot for you personally, given you're not really on the move much. However, they are a massive help to your teammates, and if you bother to set it up you can help your team out a lot while focusing on your nest.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    With your Sentry and Dispenser doing everything you could possibly need, you have no reliance on another class save the biggest help you can get, a Pyro with a Homewrecker who's content to stick with you and act as a firewall, a defense upgrade you can always use, who can also kill Sappers. A Pybro, in other words. Or stick a Dispenser by a Heavy for a living Sentry. That's fun too.
    I can't believe I never played Chex Quest. Just did all of Chex Quest 3, which includes 1 and 2, that was way better than I was expecting.
    Man, in all my excitement for Doom 4/DOOM 2016 I almost forgot about Yooka-Laylee and Bloodstained.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The multiplayer is completely irrelevant to my interests. It was indeed a letdown, as it was not made by iD but Certain Affinity, creators of COD and Halo multiplayer. I'm not sure how much I need to emphasize this as I have before: The Singleplayer is not related to the multiplayer, is nothing like it in any form except being a first person shooter, and you need to see it for yourself.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'd completely forgotten that Shovel Knight was a Kickstarter. I have it, and its another game I need to finish of a long list of them.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's been a while, and it's coming soon!
    Experimenting with herbs and spices is one of my favorite parts of food. Except, you know, when you add too much or they don't go together.
    Reactions: Aesir
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Perhaps the worst part of finding out that you did something wrong is... you know, you have to taste your mistake.
    Yesterday having finally shown more of Doom 4's Singleplayer as the meat of the game, through videos and streams, I'm more excited for it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I also finally got to see Doom 4's BFG in action. It was a thing of beauty. It was like an angelic weapon of plasmic death brought straight from the heavens to smite down evil.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, that you move at a brisk pace and can double jump, almost evoking Scout from TF2, that kind of movement comes pretty close to the blazing speed of the originals, while the fact that you can climb on things and jump to grab ledges gives a new way to get around. I saw enemies can climb things to, the ranged ones try to get the high ground and rain down on you.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    And as always, Doom's Hell levels look the part. One of the highlights of all of them is going there, and even Doom 3 did that part beautifully.
    After not realizing Steam was serious I got hit just now with the existence of Trade Holds. I have many words best left unsaid over this.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    lol. Hence why I'm not gonna bother touchin em. Not at 5-10 cents a piece.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Maybe that's when the prices will go up because fewer players are bothering with the hassle.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    In the past I sold some TF2 stranges vintages and genuines quickly and easily, enough to get games because they tend to be worth several dollars, sometimes quite a bit of dollars.
    Man, its been half a year since I actually played Terraria.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    10/26/2015. 180 days ago. If Steam didn't keep track of that sort of thing I'd have never believed or remembered.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    In fact the family members seem to also get switched around. They're important in both you need to save them and each of them when taken to the sanctuary will have some important thing for you. The doctor is free healing, and I got a revolver from an aunt and uncle pair.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    There's some importance to the weapons, being that there are monsters scared of your crucifix that will back off, vampires are actually hurt by it, and there's one monster that can ONLY be hurt by it. Less supernatural monsters will not be hurt by it or scared of it, but then you have normal weapons for those.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Also, there's no map. The only info tab you get is for family members and your keys. I've gotten lost several times already. You'd need to keep track of where you've been and whether the area you've found is new or not, usually through chests already being opened or familiar landmarks.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I figure it has to be, given the multiplayer was made by someone else and Wolfenstein The New Order, actually made by iD like the singleplayer in this, was good. Still, they made everyone nervous about its quality with that fiasco and this I hope will fix it up.
    After 6 years I finally ran Malwarebytes on my grandparents computer. 2111 bits of malware, including 2 trojans. It's like an achievement.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Of course, before even that a few years ago I had to explain that McAfee and Norton are also terrible, thus why they have Bitdefender now. But of course, I know what I'm doing, and they never did. I should have run Malwarebytes a long time ago, but I underestimated their ability to mess up their computer.
    NightFuryis11
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, parents are terrible with computers. Grandparents are...?
    They're the parents of your parents, they, like, probably get a x0.25 incompetence penalty on using computers!
    Our old boxer girl has Pyometra. And if antibiotics don't fix it very soon, she'll probably have to be euthanized. Too old for surgery.
    So my old boxer girl is being taken to a vet for bleeding too much for it to just be heat. Hoping for good news, but... internally panicked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom